Chapter 9

< - - - Vote because WrestleMania 28 is in 2 weeks!!!!! Team Bring It or Cenation everyone?

***A/N - POV is back to Emily in this chapter, just saying...***

Chapter 9 - Confessions Of Punk... 

I spent the Saturday before Extreme Rules in my hotel room, sitting on the windowsill just thinking about everything as tears ran down my face no matter how hard I tried to fight them. 

'How could I be so stupid!' I yelled to myself, over and over again. 

After the whole Kelly/Punk thing on Smackdown, I seriously haven't left my hotel room. As soon as i could, I sped out of the arena after the show wanting to be invisible. Punk kept texting me; asking me where I was, asking me why I sped off, telling me he was sorry...

But I ignored him, Punk was the biggest backstabbing, manipulating, cheating liar jerk off the world has ever seen. I don't care about his accomplishments or any of that, he manipulated my heart and as Adele says, played it to the beat. 

Then there's Kelly and Eve... why are they suddenly bitches? What did I do to them to make me hate them? They say it's because of Beth and Nattie, but seriously, we're all best friends... 

As the tears started rolling down my cheeks again, I sighed and wiped them away with my sleeve, sniffling as I grabbed a tissue. I then got up and looked into the mirror, fixing up my smudged makeup that seemed to make me look like I had been in a bare knuckle fight. I then looked behind me at the food that sat on my bed; chicken noodles with a bread roll and a block of mint chocolate. My stomach rumbled at the sight of it due to the fact I hadn't eaten since last night, so I sat on the couch and placed the noodles in the microwave. 

As I settled for the latest episode of Glee, my phone vibrated, making little ping like noises indicating I had a message. 

*text from CM Punk* - Emily, please listen to me... the whole Kelly thing was unexpected, and Vince is gonna suspend her for it, the kiss meant nothing... 

I sighed in frustration at the fact that Punk just didn't get the message that I refused to talk to him. 

*text from Emily* - Fuck you Punk, leave me alone. If the kiss meant nothing, why did you kiss back? And when will you get the message I don't wanna talk to you?! Ever... 

*text from CM Punk* - Please Emily... 

*text from Emily* - What are you? My father, persisting like this? Leave me the fuck alone... 

*text from CM Punk* - Fine, I'm coming to see you if you won't listen... 

*text from Emily* - What the fuck? No, Punk, leave me alone!

I threw my phone onto my bed in frustration, slightly jumping as the microwave went off. I then sat down on the couch with my noodles and became enthralled in Glee. 

But sure enough, here comes Punk barging into my hotel room 20 minutes after our conversation. 

'Gosh! Knock much asshole?' I asked, the anger evident. 

'Emily please listen!' Punk was now begging, I folded my arms and walked into my bathroom, sliding the door shut. 

'No Punk, there is nothing to talk about!' I yelled, burying my hands into my hands as I sat at the door. 

'Emily, please!' he begged. Then the rage started overwhelming me. 

'Punk! When will you get the fact that I don't want to talk to you?! You hurt me, you manipulated me and made me think you had feelings for me! Who does that?!' I yelled, opening the door so Punk could see how angry I really was.