Chapter 20

Chapter 20 - Things Are Changing... 

Waking up on the couch in the RV, I rubbed my eyes, shaking my head to remove the visions of the bad dream I just had: I was kicked out of the WWE and Phil hated me. 

It was absolutely crazy! I thought. 

'Morning,' sung Cena, who was sitting at the table eating cornflakes. 

'Morning, what's up?' I asked, smiling. 

'Nothing much, you're happy for someone who just got fired,' my heart sunk. That's right, it wasn't a dream. It was my new nightmare of a reality. 

'Oh... I forgot about that,' feeling a tear run down my face, I sat at the table opposite Cena and buried my face in my hands, my elbows on the table. Cena placed his hand on my arm, patting it in sympathy. 

'It's gonna be okay, I'm gonna talk to Vince and see what I can do, he shouldn't have fired you because they were anti depressants,' I nodded, smiling a little. But deep down my heart was sinking with every inch of pressure not being a WWE wrestler had. 

'Thanks Cena, but I doubt he'll let me back in,' 

'Orton, Mysterio and Bourne got busted, and they did take drugs, and they seem to still return,' shivering at Orton's name, I nodded seeing Cena's perspective. 

'Hopefully it's just a huge misunderstanding,' I sighed. Getting up, I walked into my bedroom to choose my clothes for today. It was getting warmer, which meant Summerslam was soon, but sadly my summer wasn't going to be a slam, it was going to suck big time. 

A summersuck I'm going to call it. 

Choosing my shorts and blue singlet, I waltzed into the bathroom to crank the hot water. Staying in the shower for a few minutes, I just tried clearing my mind. Changing, I dried my hair, plaiting it on the side leaving a strand of hair out for elegance. Finding my blue throw over, I applied some light grey eyeshadow and mascara and some lip gloss. 

For someone who felt like shit, I looked pretty good. 

'Cena, can you get me pancakes?!' I yelled from the bathroom. 

'What?!' he exclaimed, sliding the bathroom door open. 

'I want pancakes, could you get me some please?' I asked, as sweet as I could with a smile on my face. Shaking his head, he looked down then back up again. 

'Butter and maple syrup?' he asked. 

'Yeah, why?' 

'Because I'm gonna get some too,' he smiled, the cheekiness screaming at me. 

'But you just had breakfast!' I yelled, smiling. Cena then stood up tall and lifted his head high. 

'I'm a growing boy!' looking at him like he was crazy, I laughed folding my arms. 

'Well go on growing boy, get me my pancakes.' 

'Can I get a hug first?' he asked, his arms held out wide. Walking towards him, I wrapped my arms around him, feeling loved. Smiling, he let go.

'I'll be back in 10 Em!' yelled Cena as he walked out of the RV. Smiling, I went back to making sure I looked okay. Walking out of the bathroom, I sat on the couch and turned the TV, flicking it to the news - my first piece of news I have been able to watch in like, ages!

Sitting for about 5 minutes, I was already bored. Looking down at my phone, I realised that I would be at the gym or at an appearance or something right now, not stuck in an RV bored out of my brains. Sighing, I decided to hang upside down on the couch, flicking through all the TV channels to find something relatively entertaining to watch.