Crazy ass people:

Start from the beginning

" no playing or doing anything silly like the others kids, listen to my parents at all times, be the gentlemen I was taught to be, do all my chores, do not whine or whinge, be in my room by 9 pm sharp, no stupid questions, in fact no questions at all just do as I'm told, no sweets or candy, and well theres more but the list would take ages to finish and I rather not bore you all." he told them, smiling his usual happy smile.

Zac saw they where about to ask a big one and cut them off, " any rule breaking and that would cost me, if mild, such as the sweets one, then a back hand to the face from my father, if its something like whining and asking questions, then the cane from my father, as mother held me down, and if its talking to a coloured person or even being near them, it as the whip, cane and pretty much anything my father could hit me with, until he felt that I understood the rule, some times they would lock me in my room for days without anything to do, but just do my studies and sleep." he told them, unaffected, though they all looked horrified by what he went though as Daya hugged him tightly, already having known but just wanted to hug him for comfort.

" I'm sorry." Zac quickly blurred out, seeing their faces, " I should have stopped at the first one, um do- do-" he stuttered a bit, getting flustered,

Daya pushed him down on the lounge and knelt in front of him, "Okay baby look at me..." she said softly to him, seeing him starting to freak out, remembering everything his parents taught him, gently placing a hand on his cheek, making him flitch a bit, but relax knowing it was her,

" like I told you, when you told me about all of that... this family does not punish their children like that... where not going to hit you for explaining to us what had happened, they where just shocked that all..." she said to him, softly, caressing his cheek, " don't go into those memories... stay with me..."

Zac looked at her more relaxed but cautious, " your not going to punish me? but I spoke my mind and blabbed on..." he asked her, softly.

Daya shook her head, " No where not, never will," she assured him, smiling slightly, " It's okay, Baby... I understand how you feel... remember the time I first spoke back to you? I freaked the fuck out, I even handed you the belt from your wardrobe and gave it to you, kneeling in front of you... where just a little messed up that all, but what did you say to me when that happened?"

" I said that nothing will ever happen to you like that again, that you where worth so much more then to be treated like a caged animal, that I would protect you from all the harm from your past and future that might hurt you, that I loved you and you where my everything." Zac answered her, smiling, " that the day I asked you to marry me."

Daya nodded and smiled back, " and now i'm feeling you the same thing, you don't ned to go though all that again, you have me, you have my family, Zac I love you and for the rest of my life I promise you, you will never have to go though all that abuse ever again." she told him, hand on his cheek, showing off her rings, that shined brightly in the lights, " and thats the day I said yes, that I would marry you."

Zac nodded and chuckled, " where so fucked up." he told her, amused.

" We really are." Daya laughed with him, "and about the abuse thing... Does our craziness count?" she asked, looking really confused.

Zac shrugged and shook his head, " Nah, I think its more the abuse we got from the others, not like out crazy sides one, if that makes sense..."

" It makes sense to me, but that because i'm you know...." she knocked on her her head, " fuck up in there." she grinned and sat up, next to him, " but we crazy together, so I don't care."

Daya giggled madly and pulled out a real looking gun and put it to Zac's head, as the others looked on wide eyed but did nothing , they knew she would never sill him, " So should I pull the trigger?" she asked him, smiling crazily.

" do it," Zac laughed, insanely, " Do it, Baby." he egged her on, grinning, madly.

Daya laughed with him and pulled the trigger, it made a loud bang, making the others jump a bit, but it wasn't a bullet that came out, it was a flag with a heart in the middle of it, making the two laugh together, crazily, " Aww that trust is real!" Daya Awed, Zac with a crazy sweet smile on her face, putting the gun down.

Zac grinned at her, madly, " Trust my Love..." he caressed her face, still with that creepy ass grin on his face, " is a dangerous thing... it broke us both... but with you, i'm willing to break again."

" Find what you love..." Daya begun, gigging, crazily.

" and let it kill you." Zac finished for her, laughing insanely a bit.

" Uh... can we have your normal sides back?" Darnell asked them, cautiously.

Both Zac and Daya, looking at them, grinning, insanely, before looking at each other, staring into each others eyes for a bit, before they both smiled, a normal smiled, " Welcome back normal Efron." Daya held her hand out to him jokingly.

Zac nodded, playing along, " you too, Efron..." he chuckled at her, " same last names, Baby." he told her, amused and grabbed the fake gun, " Nice! where did you even have this though?"

Daya giggled, " the back of my skirt, I also have these..." she begun and stood up, hiking up her skirt, showing off her weapons on her thigh's, " lets see... my throwing stars, like 5 mini knives." she told them and the others, grinning before dropping her skirt back down and put her hand in her shirt, pulling out more knifes, and a small black and gold, gun, " the guns, if you piss me off." she looked at Zac, holding the gun to him to see.

" nice to know.' Zac chuckled at her an grabbed it, looking at it, " mini, so you could put it in your shirt too... are you listening to the voices, because we agreed on no destruction" he told her firmly and put the gun down on the coffee table with the other weapons.

" it was just a little thing to listen to! I wasn't going to do anything! I promise, you know I hate the gun violence anyway! its mostly just for my own pleasure to use on like a tree in the back yard or something, near on a person, unless like I said, you piss me off." Daya quickly said to him, smiling.

" no more listening to them! they bring up to many good but wrong things to do." Zac told her, " Daya promise me, you won't listen to them again."

Daya nodded and grinned, " I promise! though right now their going off at you, that do not like you at the Moment!" she laughed at him a bit, " it okay, I love you, so they can just fuck off for a bit."

" Crazy ass, Wife." Zac rolled her eyes at her, chuckling, " and I don't mean it like other husbands too, I mean your actually crazy, insane even!"

" like you can talk, Crazy ass, Husband." Daya replied, giggling, and sat down next to him, snuggling herself under his arm, smiling lovely at him.

Zac smiled back, lovingly as well, kissing her forehead, " Where just Crazy ass people."