Honorable Person

ESTHER CHAPTER 6

Memory Verse

      And Haman answered the king, “ For the man whom the king delights to honor, let a royal robe be brought which the king has worn, and a horse on which the king has ridden, which has a royal crest placed on its head. Then let this robe and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king’s most noble princes, that he may array the man whom the king delights to honor. Then parade him on horseback through the city square, and proclaim before him: ‘Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor!’ ”
Esther 6:7‭-‬9 NKJV

God's Word

        Being an honorable person is being a person who had a dignity. Mordecai receives honor from the King for being able to do what is good and not to do what is bad.
        As Christians, we must be a people who are honorable before men and God. What we sow we shall surely reap.
       I saw, that once you give help to others by giving or sharing the Word of God. They will give you honor and they will always remember what you have done to them. I received blessings and they always recognize me as a blessing came into theirlives.
        So that, in a way of life that we have, it will tell people if we are an honorable person or not. Do what Mordecai did and you will also be an honorable person.
Let us glorify the Lord in everything we do, and He will surely lift us up.

God's Character

       He is Glorious God

God's Promises

       He will make me as an honorable person

Life Application

       I will glorify God in everything that I do

For Your Support:

Union Bank
109658543477

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...