" i'm always crazy, its who I am, I just go normal from time to time." Daya laughed at him and held out a hand, " gum, please."

Paul shook his head at the two, rolling his eyes and gave her, her gum, " Zac maybe, you should buy out a bubble gum, company."

Zac paused and thought about it, as Daya chewed her gum and looked at him, before reaching up and knocked on his head, " Hey, voices, give my husband back." she said, giggling.

" Paul look into that." Zac grinned, and turned to Daya, " and laugher." he pointed out.

" yeah because out whole lives are a joke." Daya chuckled at him, nudging him, making him, chuckle with her.

"Okay, Daya, lets go bash stuff in." Paul told her, gesturing to the trapeze and weapons room.

Daya beamed and gently placed the tigers to the floor, " come on, Babies! let go watch mommy, bash stuff!" she said happily and flipped over the lounge, before practically skipping down the hall to the room, 'La la la' ing as she went, blowing and popping bubbles, the tigers following her, " Puddin'!" she called to Zac.

Zac chuckled and got up, " Thats my queue." he nodded to the others, grinning before flipping over the lounge like Daya did, and walked off to follow her, Paul followed him, shaking his head, amused.

" How you taking it all?" Austin chuckled at his dad, as they all got up and follow the couple and Paul.

Kaz shook his head, " a lot of information." he groaned, " but i'm not gonna say anything, Zac so far is not a bad guy."

" Glad to see you got that though your stubborn head." Claire rolled her eyes at him, as they walked into the Trapeze and Weapons room.

" Daya which one?" Zac asked her, holding her bat or mallet, as she stood in front of him, looking at them.

Daya hummed thinking, before grabbing her mallet from him, " I missed this baby..." she grinned, as Zac put her bat away, before turning to her, just as she popped a bubble right in his face, " Miss, Crazy Daya?" she asked him, tilting her and and blew another bubble, letting it get to the side to just touch his nose before popping it again.

" Crazy Daya never leaves, she's just more chill on some days." Zac laughed and kissed her forehead.

Daya nodded and grinned, putting her mallet on her shoulder, chewing her gum, " Well imma let her out a bit more." she giggled and turned walking over to the plastic area, " Simba, Nala, stay with Daddy!" she told the tigers, who where about to follow her, her back still turned to them.

Zac chuckled and looked down, " come on, you two, your mom's is crazy but thats just us." he told them, and walked to the wall where he always leaned on to watch her closely to make sure she was fine, the cubs following him, before sitting at his feet.

" so she just goes crazy?" Kaz asked the others, as they all watched Daya lean on her Mallet looking bored as Paul got a whole bunch of pumpkins and placed them to the edge if where she was standing surround by plastic.

" she's always crazy, that one thing you will learn fast, but they do this daily because Daya need to let it out or she will probably hurt someone." Jacob explained, grinning, " but she goes full, insane sometimes."

" and your all good with it? have you seen Zac go crazy?" Kaz questioned, interested.

They all laughed and nodded, " Its Zac and Daya, their still them, just with a bad past and lots of hurtful and painful memories that made them who they are, and yes we have seen Zac go crazy, he does it if anyone disrespects Daya." Laura answered, smiling.