"Tell me you're lying" I said shockingly.

"Why would I lie? But you're a fiesty one. I like it. You were restless last night. You were like Eros I need you" he said in a girly voice.

My eyes widen. Did I?

Scarlett I know he's hot and sexy. But you're the one who don't like him. And now. I hate you. You betrayed me.

I pushed him and stood up on my feet.

His shirt reached my mid thigh and he was staring at my bare legs.

I was on the verge of crying then he started laughing.

Why is he laughing? I know you're no less than a joker but still It's not the right moment to laugh.

His laughter was echoing loudly.

Has he gone mad?

Why the hell is he laughing?

Let's call an ambulance and admit him there.

"Oh Scarlett.." he said while holding his stomach.

"You're so naive. I fooled you and you let me. Nothing happened between us last night. BTW You're expressions are worth for all this" he laughingly said.

When I caught his words I was fuming.

All that was a lie. Damn. I thought first time in your life you did something right.

I hold the nearest thing near me and started chasing him.

Umm.. Scar.

Shut up. I'll not leave him today.

He ran outside the room and I also ran behind him.

But listen to me atleast.

I ignored my conscience.

While running I as usual bumped into him which made us both fall on the sofa. He was beneath me. He firmly hold me so that I won't fall.

You really can't ran properly. Leave that, you can't even walk properly.

As soon as he saw what is in my hand he stopped.

"Are you seriously going to beat me with that?" He asked by raising his eyebrow.

"Are you scared now?" I questioned.

Haa! I scared him too. No one can beat me. I'm too good in scaring people.

"Very" he amusingly said and once again laughed.

Please look at your dangerous weapon.

When I looked at my hand I saw a brush. A make-up brush.

Seriously. You're going to beat him with this. Unbelievable. Round of applause for our stupid Scarlett.

I got embarrassed and put it down. Which caused Eros to break in fits of laughter.

"Are you done?" I annoyingly asked.

"Not yet" he said.

I rolled my eyes. I tried to wriggle out of his grip but he tights the hold on my waist.

"Scar it's fine. Nothing happened yesterday so you should be happy, and I won't do anything when you're not in you senses. Now be a good wife and give you super hot hubby a kiss" he said.

He's hot.

"In your dreams" I scoffed.

"There you do lot of things that I can't even tell you" he murmered under his breath.