♦End Game♦

YOUR P.O.V

"Girls, calm down. The wedding is 5 hours from now. We have lots of time."

"I agree with Y/n." Cylester nods.

Well, the girls are helping me make up and dress up for the wedding. By girls, I meant Natasha, Wanda, Catty, Athena, Cylester, Maria, and Gamora.

Tony and Dad decided to invite the Guardians of the Galaxy as well.

"No! This has to be perfect." Gamora insisted that she'll do my makeup. Nat and Wanda on my hair, Catty and Athena on my Jewelry while Cylester is trying to add a bit more touch to my gown.

"How could you be so calm Cylester!?!" Wanda whined. I wanted to ask her that too. Fashion Designing is no joke, especially when making gowns. Did I mention that she's also making Athena's wedding gown? Oh yeah. We decided to put our wedding days together, so after my makeover, I'll be helping her get ready.

Cylester just chuckled. "This happened to my wedding too. Mary was panicking while fixing my hair, Molly did my makeup while Irene decided to give me tips. Janine, on the other hand, was my... well, supporter? I guess? It's not really that comfortable when your future husband's ex-fake-finacee becomes one of your bridesmaids."

All of us looked at her weirdly. "Ex-fake-finacee? What's that?" Athena asked. Cylester smirked. "That's another long story for another time."

All of us groaned, wanting some information. "You know, your husband must be pretty strong." Cylester said out of the blue. "How can you say?" I asked.

"Shelrock had a hard time being away from me during our wedding day. As they say, the groom can't see the bride before the wedding, vice versa, but Sherlock, never believed in that saying, so, he almost entered my door. Luckily, John, Sherlock's best friend, stopped him from being there and kept him in place. Believe me, when he saw me walking towards the altar, he cried more than I did. He even kissed me just as the priest was about to start." She explained.

"No way." Catty said, not believing. "Your husband must really love you." Nat said, finishing on curling my hair. "As do I Nat. As do I."

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

"I nervous." I said, looking at myself in the mirror. My gown was looking amazing (↓↓↓↓↓↓). Cylester did great on the finishing touches. "Don't worry dear. I felt the same on my wedding day but no need to be." Cylester whispered.

" Cylester whispered

I knew that Thomas and his sides, along with Jenn and Jaeden are watching from afar

I knew that Thomas and his sides, along with Jenn and Jaeden are watching from afar. As much as Jaeden hates me, I'm still his aunt. He knows that I need to be respected. (Yet he still killed me. I know.)

"By the way, who's walking with you to the altar? You told me that your husband doesn't know about you being a sorceress, so you can't really conjure a portal in front of him."

She gulped. "Well, remember two days ago when he called me? I accidentally made a portal right in front of him so... yeah. He asked me a million questions which took me a while day to answer."

"Oh. So... he's here?" I asked. She nodded. "I just hope that your other doesn't freak out." I looked at her confused. "Why would he be?"

"You'll see."

"Y/n, time to go." Nat said, entering the room. I nodded as the girls helped me walk on my gown. It was pretty heavy. Some other girls helped Athena in her gown too (↓↓↓↓). It was a bit hard to enter a car on a huge dress.

 It was a bit hard to enter a car on a huge dress

~°~ Time Skip when Y/n arrived to the chruch brought to you by Yandereplier ~°~

As the flower girls and bridesmaids walked inside the altar, I was getting nervous. Athena, was too but she calmed herself. Cylester sighed as she waited for her pair to arrive.

"Sherlock's not coming is he?" Athena whispered. Cylester shrugged. "There must be... a much more important case. He really doesn't like weddings, except for ours of course." She mumbled. From the way she was mumbling, I knew she was close to crying.

"Cy!" I baritone voice called out. I looked back and saw a man, who almost looked like my father, with curly hair, wearing a tux with a blue necktie and sharp cheekbones.

"You came." Cylester whispered. "A promise is a promise. Now, how about a kiss before we enter the church?" The man, Sherlock, asked before pulling Cylester for a kiss.

My eyes was still wide, so was Athena's. "Shall we?" Shelrock asked Cylester, who was blushing madly. "We shall." And they entered the church.

I hope no one freaks out.

I sighed as Athena walked in first, Tony decided to be the one to lead her. I was still trying to calm myself down. When she arrived at the altar, Thor was smiling like an idiot he is.

My dad, who just arrived, kissed my forehead before entering holding my hand. I was so nervous when we started to walk towards the altar.

I saw Loki, wearing a black tux, with his now short hair, a green necktie on. He was bring his lip, eyes full of tears. Tony gave him a handkerchief to wipe his tears on. He took it and chuckled as he wiped them.

I swore I could have heard Sherlock mutter 'Sentiment' before getting punched on the arm by Cylester. He smirked, kissed Cylester on the lips, before returning to his normal straight face and leaving Cylester with a mouth agape.

My dad smiled at me before leaving me to Loki. Loki kissed the back of my hand before ledibg me to the altar with Thor and Athena.

I could have never be more happy than I already am.

~°~ A/n: What is up my cranky crew? It's Cylester your tired and weird author. I'm sorry I didn't do all the wedding thingys. I was getting tired and that would atke too long. You can just think of a vow that you want. If you're confused as to why my name is Cylester, go to my Mirror, Mirror story and read 'It Ain't Me'. That is all the info. about me. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and if you did, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE AND DESTROY THE COMMENT'S SECTION! Take it easy guys, gals and non-binary pals, PEACE OUT!!!~°~