♦Too Many Missions♦

A/n: Brace yourselves. This is going to be a long one. Play the music above when you see the third person view. Hope you enjoy it anyways. Another Author's note will meet you at the end! See ya!♠ 

              √ YOUR P.O.V √

Ugh... What a boring day!

"Y/n? Y/n, you alright?" Thor asked, holding my arm and looking at me with a concerned look. I nodded. "Yup. I'm fine. Just... Bored." I replied.

I'm currently at the living room staring at the wall with boredom evident in my features. I looked at him and gave a bored smile. "Oh.. Boredom is but a stage in life. Why don't you go and read some books in the library?" Thor asked. I sighed. "I've read all of them." I said.

"Well then. Excuse me. I'll visit Tony." He said and walked away. I groaned.

Come on Life. Give me something to do.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked at the mini bar and saw Natasha crossing her arms. "Agent Y/n. You seemed to be bored." She said.

I looked at her and said, "Obviously." She grinned. "Well, you shouldn't be anymore." She said. My eyebrows raised. "And why?" I said in a baritone voice.

How in this universe did I get a baritone voice? And why is it so sexy?

"You have a mission. It will be with Catty and Athena to be exact." Natasha said. My eyes brightened and I stood up. "Really?" I asked, a smile forming on my lips.

"Yup. Now, come with me. Catty and Athena is waiting for you downstairs." She said walking away with me following behind her. Once we've reached the ground floor, I saw Athena walking around on the living room while Catty was.... doing push up on the floor.

"Athena, you'll wear off the floor if you keep on walking." I said walking towards them. Athena stopped walking and grinned.

"Sorry! I'm just so excited! Gah!" She said. Catty stood up and smiled. "Come on girls. We have a mission to attend to." Natasha said.

The four of us walked out of the building, my mouth went agape. I saw a black limo waiting for us. "This is what I call 'life'" Athena said. The three of us chuckled and walked towards the limo.

Once we were in, all the things were there. Candies, Wines, Desserts, everything that could make you feel like heaven.

But that's not what I wanted today.

Natasha sat at the front seat while the three of us sat face to face. "Woah. Food." Catty said. I smirked and said in my baritone voice, "That's not the best part yet."

The two of them was quite surprised from my voice. I clicked a button on the side of the wall and all the food and beverage suddenly flipped.

As soon as it was flipped, three black boxes appeared in front of us. I opened my box and saw two silver knives, a gun, plenty of silver bullets and an earpiece.

Athena had 2 guns, bronze bullets and an earpiece. Catty on the other hand, had an electric gun, a knife and an earpiece.

"That will be your weapons for the missions." Natasha said on the speaker inside the limo. "Girls, we've arrived." She said. The three of us took our boxes and came out of the limo.