♦James♦

★CATTY'S P.O.V

Today is the day. I'm going to see him again. Inhale. Exhale. You can do this. The party is not starting in 4 and a half hours. I can still get ready.

I stood up from my bed and went out of my room. I walked to Steve's room and knocked. The door opened revealing no t-shirt and a very sweaty Steve.

"Hey Steven, mind if I enter?" I asked. His eyes widened when he realized it was me. "Oh sorry! Please. Enter." Steve said and I entered.

I walked to his bed and sat on it. I let out a big sigh and palmed my face. Steve patted my back and gave a smile.

"Don't worry. We're all here for you... Though... I do not think Y/n is going to be happy..." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

My eyebrow raised. Then my eyes widened in understanding. "Let's just hope that Y/n doesn't kill him" I said and we both bursted to a fit of laughter.

"Steve, I have to go. I'll dress up. See you at the party" I said and stood up, looking at him. He just smiled and nodded. I returned the smile and left.

               ♦YOUR P.O.V

I'm just sitting down on my bed, rubbing my face and thinking about what to do rather than what to wear

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door

The door slightly opened to reveal Loki. I sighed and nodded as a sign for him to enter. He entered and stood beside the door.

"What do you want Loki?" I asked calmly. He chuckled. "I sense some disturbance so I came. What's wrong?' He asked. I just looked at the floor and stayed silent. Loki closed the door and locked it.

Then it was SILENCE

"You seem to be in deep thought" he suddenly said. I looked at him and looked back at the floor. "I just don't know what to do." I honestly replied. He walked towards me and sat beside me.

"Just... Be yourself. If you want to beat the shit out of Catty's ex, then... We won't stop you." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

I nodded and stood up. "Well, I need to get ready. So can you please?" I asked and motioned at the door. He nodded and left without a word.

Oh... This going to be a tough night....

~°~ Time skip brought to you by Loki in his Jotun form singing Let It Go ~°~

At the party, All members of the team was in the sofa,except for me and Catty. Nat was sitting with her red short curly hair wearing black heels and very gorgeous long black dress with a slit in one side.

Athena in her naturally perfect curly hair, wearing a long red dress which hugged her curves and red flats. All the boys was in Tuxedos, except for Loki which was still wearing his Asgardian armour.

While I was in the camera room, in a clean hair bun, wearing sun glasses (even though it's dark), skinny jeans and a black shirt w/ black jacket with matching black heeled shoes, eating Sweet and Spicy noodles and watching EVERYTHING. Damn, I look badass.