♦I'm Ok♦

5 Days Later

             ∞ LOKI'S P.O.V

It has been five days since Y/n came out of her room. All of us were worried. Tony blamed me for it but the rest defended me. Everybody was out and having some time together.

I just couldn't take it anymore. I went to the kitchen and drank a cup of water and sat down. I rubbed my face and sighed. "Sir, would you like me to play a song?" Jarvis asked.

"Of course. Go ahead." I answered. Then, a song started to play. It seemed to be familiar. I have heard it once when I was walking on the streets alone.

Tell me something,
I need to know
Then take my breath and,
Never let it go

If you just let me,
Invade your space
I'll take the pleasure,
Take it with the pain

I smiled. I remembered that this was one of Y/n's favorite songs too. She sang it once. The song was great but... Her voice was like an angels'.

Cause' If you want to keep me,
You gotta⁴x got to love me harder
And If you really need me,
You gotta⁴x got to love me harder

Ooh⁴x Love me Love me
Love me
Ooh⁴x  Harder Harder
Harder

"Wow, I mean, I did know you're now sentimental but... Now... You're just EMOTIONAL." A voice said. I turned around to see Clint Barton.

I growled and said, "Shut up you Mewling Quim!" He chuckled. "You know, you should visit her. She's pretty much in pain." He said.

"You saw her?" I asked. "Yea.. I started visiting her 3 days ago. And she looks like a zombie when I first visited her. But she's.. fine now I guess.... She just ate. I gave her food." He said. "Thank you. For taking care of her." I said.

He chuckled. "Y/n has been close to me all those years. To be precise, It's supposed to be your job to take care of her." He said. I sighed. I stood up and walked away. "Wait.. where are you going?" Clint asked. "To Y/n's room." I answered.

~°~ Time skip brought to you by Tom Hiddleston doing the snake hips ~°~

When I arrived at Y/n's room, I didn't think twice and knocked. "Enter." I heard Y/n's voice say. When I opened the door, I saw her reading her book in her bed.

What surprised me the most, Is that she looked normal. Too normal. I went inside and closed the door. "Oh hey love. What are you doing here?" Y/n asked, smiling.

"Darling, I'm the God Mischief and Lies. I make Illusions. Now, show me your real state. I swear not to judge." I said and walking a bit closer, crossing my arms.

Her smile disappeared. Green light appeared and her once clean room turned to mess. Her Illusion soon disappeared and she was now on the floor.

She was ruined. Her dark brown hair was a mess. She had a wound on her foot and her eyes was still red from tears! She looked like me when I was in the cage on Asgard. (↑↑↑LIKE THE GIF ABOVE)