♦Training♦

🚨Warning: This will be one hell of a long chapter so I suggest you get your popcorn and water before reading. Anyway, read on!.🚨               

                🎯YOUR P.O.V🎯

"You're in Kamar-Taj."

My eyes widened and my mouth was agape. "Ka...Kamar-Taj?" I stuttered out. He nodded. "I heard you asking people about the location of Kamar-Taj. What do you need in here?" He asked, still has the stern look on his face. I bit my lip and raised my shaking hands.

"I need to know on how to heal my hands." I replied. His eyebrows raised, and I swear I can hear him let out a silent chuckle. "You remind me of a certain person." He said. "Who?" I asked. "You'll meet him soon. For now, I want you to change your clothes and get some rest. Tomorrow, I will explain everything. For now, treat this place like home." He explained.

I nodded and thanked him before he left. I changed my clothes to a blue pants and white shirt before sleeping. And I swear, I can feel someone watching me. But I shrug it off and let myself fall into a deep sleep.

      🌇At 3:00 a.m In the Morning🌇

I felt my eyes open. I looked outside the window and saw that it was dark. Wow. My early birdness hasn't left my body yet. I groaned,stood up and fixed my hair into a bun. It ended up being a messy bun. You know why. Shaking hands and all.

Anyway, I opened the room quietly and started to walk on the silent and empty hallways. Being a bookworm I am, I instantly knew the place where the books were placed. I can smell all of them. What? I'm addicted to books.

As I entered the 'library' and gave whispered, "Hello?" My voice seems to echo on the walls which is kinda freaking me out. I continued to walk forward until— "You woke up too early." A voice said. I looked on the table which was in the middle of the library and saw Wong.

I smiled and approached him. "I've always been an early bird. So, mind giving me an early tour?" I said in a baritone voice. Wait. WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THY COME FROM?!?!?! He looked at me weirdly before saying, "Of course. Follow me."

He started to lead me to a room which looks like it could be a place for tea parties, considering tea was on every table. (This place↓↓↓)"This is the place where The Ancient One used to sit, relax and meditate." Wong started. "What happened to her?" I asked. "She... died on a horrible accident." He whispered. "I'm sorry." I replied. "Don't be." Wong said.

" Wong said

He started walking towards an empty area. It was quite peaceful and cold air was hitting my face.