~°~ Authors Note ~°~

~°~ Hey guys! If you haven't read the trailer of this story then read it before you start. It is titled:

Loki X Reader ♥Strange Beginning♥

But of you can't find/read the story, here it is:

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

EDITED: 9-19-2018

Wait a second. Let me interrupt your reading for just a moment. I have decided to edit and make this book presentable enough for the readers (you) to enjoy.

I have written this back then and it's been three years. I was twelve years old and all I wanted was to pour my imagination before it starts to fade, and believe me, I regret nothing.

I'm proud to have written this book, I ADORE Doctor Stephen Strange and Loki Laufeyson, but again, DAGNABBIT INFINITY WAR! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!

Back to my story.

I've watched Doctor Strange again and I realized:

"Woah. I forgot how cool this is! Wait... I need to update that story of mine. I had a weird grammar back then. Yeah. I'mma go do that."

So here I am and I hope you enjoy.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

[Y/n] Miadottir. A peculiar girl, as many would say. Shy but mischievous, merciless yet kind. She may not be what people would call 'beautiful', but her massive intellect helped her get through obstacles that surrounded her in a young age. She lives in Valhiem, a peaceful, serene and lovely place for a young 9-year-old girl to live in.

Athena Miadottir, an 11-year-old girl who possesed the perks of a strong immature leader. She's tough and brave, but she rarely thinks of her strategy in training. Despite having big differences— [Y/n] loves books, Athena loves weapons. [Y/n]'s fond of the darkness while Athena's fond of the light— they still love each other as sisters. Even though they both havr differences, they have something in similar too, like having the same best friend named Catty.

Catty Rainheart is a born to be warrior. At the early age of 5, she had learned how to swing a sword and an axe, at 6, she had learned to use a bow and an arrow. Now that she's 8 years old, she became the young captain of the newbies that wants to protect their realm.

[Y/n] and Athena's beloved mother and father, are the rulers of Valhiem. They knew how hard Athena and Catty trained everyday, and chose to have a vacation here in Asgard. [Y/n] wanted to go to Midgard. She wanted to know what people's lifestyles are and how they differ with her culture.

Truth to be told, [Y/n] never wished to be a princess. She wanted a simple and normal life, but she also wanted to make her parents proud. Athena wanted to be a rebel and lead the army, but she also wanted to be free and do whatever she wanted. Catty merely wanted learn to play the piano, but everybody left her and her the only family she had left are Athena and [Y/n].

The brown-haired girl stared blankly at the giant ocean of the bifrost, thinking emptily and wishing for silence. Of course, her sisters would never let that happen. "[Y/n]! Come here! Mother is calling us!" Athena yelled in hurry. The girl turned and saw her sister mearby a tree smiling. She gladly returned the smile before running towards her. "Where are they?" She asked. Athena held her sister's hand and ran to a huge palace, dragging her behind her. "Mother and Father are inside waiting for us." She replied and continued running inside. As they arrived at the throne room, they saw their mother talking to another maiden. She looked old yet beautiful. Their father, on the other hand, talked to an old man with a golden eye patch.