♦Coffee♦

^•^ ATHENA'S P.O.V ^•^

I woke up in the sound of my annoying alarm beside me. I roughly tapped the top and it stopped ringing. I sighed and smiled. I almost slept again... ALMOST.

There was a knock on the door which interrupted my sleep. "What is it!" I yelled. "Wake up and wear warm clothes. It's quite cold outside because of the rain. Y/n said were drinking a hot coffee on Starbucks." Catty yelled back.

My eyes shot open and I jumped out of my bed and went to the bathroom to take a fast shower. I wore a white long sleeve shirt paired with a black pants. I also brought a red scarf which is hanging around my neck.

I ran to the living room seeing both Y/n and Catty in warm clothes. They have the same style as mine but different color.

"What took you so long? Come on let's go." Y/n said and went to the elevator. Catty and I followed her. At the elevator, Y/n palmed his faced then sighed while Catty yawned.

When we finally got out, we just walked to the nearest Starbucks store. The three of us ordered the same type of drink. Mocha Latte.

The three of us sat down and drank our coffee. Just then, Y/n's phone started to ring.

             ♥YOUR P.O.V

My phone started to ring. I took it out of my pocket and opened it. It had one missed call from an unknown number.

"Y/n, who was it?" Athena asked. I looked at her with a raised brow, stretched an arm and licked my mouth (like the GIF above^^^). "Know don't. Unknown number it says." I said imitating Yoda.

They both a quirked a brow. The shop door opened. Athena and Catty's eyes widened. I looked at them with a confused look. Catty grabbed the menu and covered us.

"It's Thor, Steve and Loki." Catty whispered. My mouth went dry and I started to be pale. "Guys, lets go. We already finished our drinks." I said and we all stood up in unison ready to walk out.

"Y/n, Catty, Athena!" A voice shouted. Shocks. It was Steve. Grammit! The three of us turned around and gave fake smiles. We walked towards their seats and waved.

"Hey guys, we were just about to leave. We already drank lattes." I said trying to be nice. "Why don't you stay for a bit?" Steve asked and the three of us nodded in a secretly irritated way.

Why are we avoiding them today you ask? Well, Tony has a party tonight and Steve, Thor and Loki invited James. Who is James you ask? Well, It's Catty's ex-boyfriend.

I was simply angered by the news. I had vowed to myself that If I see that moron again, I will torture him to pieces! I hate that guy! He did the worst thing a guy would to to a woman.

What it it? He cheated on her. No. Not like that. It was with 5 woman together. She was the 5th. I was actually surprised why Steve invited him. Steve hated him too. He said that a woman should not be treated like that.

Well, back to the story.

Catty sat beside Steve. Athena beside Thor and I sat beside Loki.

"Are you still angry of what we've done?" Thor asked. Athena frowned. "A bit." Athena replied. I scoffed. Athena does have a soft spot for Thor. Catty had an irritated looked on her face. Loki looked at me and smirked. I looked back at him.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked. He smiled and leaned a bit closer to me. "I apologize. It was  not intent to make you uncomfortable." He said grinning. I softly growled. I wanted to slap him there and then.

He wasn't the sweet, nice and peaceful Loki I knew before. He was now the selfish, arrogant and greedy man. I just rolled my eyes at the thought

Well what do I expect? He was the God if Mischief and Lies after all. Everybody changes. "Anyway, back to the topic, why did you guys invite James?" I asked while pointing each one of them.

"Believe me, we did not want to do it. It was Tony's dare. Steve almost punched him in the face if Thor wasn't there to stop. Catty's face softened. "It's ok. Tony will pay anyways." Catty said and I nodded mischievously.

"I suggest you lock me in my room, cause If you don't, I might do something I might regret." I said while closing my eyes and letting out a loud sigh.

I felt an arm in my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked at Loki, who was smiling at me. It wasn't his creepily hot smile. No. It was his old sweet and loving smile.

I blushed and looked away. I looked at Athena and Catty who was smirking. Those little oafs... If they weren't my friends.... Gah!

"Guys, why don't we go back to the tower? I would like to kick Tony's arse Thank you." I said while standing up. They all nodded and stood up.

We walked back to the tower. When we reached the top floor, Natasha and Clint was still in their rooms sleeping because of the cold weather.

Bruce was in the lab as always. Tony... is nowhere to be found. Just then we heard a loud 'DAMMIT' from the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Tony trying to hide under the table but actually failed badly. He was on the floor. Face planting on it. Catty, Athena and I laughed so hard while Thor, Steve and Loki chuckled.

"Haha. Go ahead and laugh. You guys still invited James anyways. That's enough payback." Tony said while standing up. My happiness turned to range.

I walked towards him, grabbing him in his collar and said "Listen well Stark, If you ever... EVER! Do this again I WILL throw you out of your big arse window!"

He gulped and nodded. I let him go and looked at Loki, who had his evil smirk back. I chuckled. Geez. Loki has been giving me his evil cells.

"Guys, I'll go back to sleep now. It's already 6:30 p.m. See you all tomorrow at the party. Goodnight." I said and walked to my room.

I roughly laid on my bed and groaned. I closed my eyes and rubbed them.

Well... This is going to be interesting...

♠Hey guys! How are you! I really hoped you like this one! I'll update soon! Hope you like this chapter! Fell fre

Loki: Stop you mortal!

Me: What is it !?!

Loki: Can you please change your Authors note at the end! It annoys me!

Me: Nope. Even Y/n likes it! Right Y/n?

Y/n: Yup. I mean, come on Loki... it isn't that bad.

Loki: Your lucky Y/n is my friend.

Well anyways... Feel free to like and comment below! See you at the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzz