♦ Peacefully Happy♦

🎧YOUR P.O.V🎧

Well... after all the revelations, no one still knew about my secret... well... except for Wong. Yeah.

No. I did not tell him about it. He just knew. I asked him how, he said that my brother, 'Eternity', checks on me once in a while to make sure that I was still intact. That lead us to a whole new conversation about me.

Wong already explained everything to me. Who and what I am, to be precise.

Everyday, I have been practicing my new found skills. I already mastered my ability to control Time, since that's my father's specialty. I'm still oblivious to how I can control Space and bend Reality on my own will though.

My dad almost caught me once. I was almost about to figure out a way to bend reality but then a portal opened which scared the living astral form out of me and made me faint.

When I woke up, my dad was beside me, apologizing for, like, the millionth time. I was fine though, I just gave him a hug and told him to at least give me a sign that he was about to enter.

As an exchange for his... almost life and death accident, he had let me stay with Loki for two days, which I was very grateful for. I am still really angry at Loki for taking the space stone though so... I did what I had to do.

When he was asleep, I took the tesseract from him and took the stone out of it. Don't worry. I gave the tesseract a little bit of energy for it to still work.

The Space Stone? You ask?

When I took it, it instantly placed itself on my chest. Well... above the chest but below the neck... like... it can be covered by a shirt.

I tried to take it out of my skin but it was glued to it. It's not painful trying to get it off because I can't actually do that but it's a part of me now. At least, that's what I think.

Loki shuffled on his position and turned to hug me. Luckily, I already placed the powered tesseract back to his shirt. There's a spell on it that makes large things fit in. (Please do not make a dirty joke about that. I just realized how dirty that actually sounded.)

The same thing happened to the time stone. It was inside the eye of Agamotto and when I held it, the stone flew straight towards my chest and was stuck there. The space stone was beside it on my chest now.

I did the same thing to it and give it a little energy for it to still work, but... the stone is stuck in my chest still and I cannot take it off.

Now, I'm here, with Loki cuddling me to death (not that I don't love it) and still thinking of how I could take these stones off of my chest.

I'll just think about it tomorrow.

"Love? Are you still awake?" Loki asked, his voice very deep and hoarse. I shook my head. "No. I woke up. I heard a sound outside and wanted to check on it but you instantly took me in a cuddle attack so I really couldn't move."

He chuckled and kissed my neck. "It's not my fault that I want to cuddle you. Your very... warm. Fit for a cold person like me."

I grinned and turned around to face him. "Well, If I'm really warm, then, cuddle closer." I teased, since my lips were so close to his, I kept on brushing it slightly. He growled and placed his hands on my hips, pulling me closer and kissing me fiercely.

I 'moaned' (A/n: Oh Merlin's beard what am I doing?) and bit his lip. He looked taken aback and retracted from the kiss, glaring at me. "Did you just bite my lip?" He asked. I shrugged and went back to my original position, which had my back turned to him.

"Oh no you don't." He whispered and turned me around, kissing me fiercely again and squeezing my butt, making me gasp and making him take the opportunity of entering his tounge in my mouth.

We both fought for dominance, but since I'm 'Infinity', of course I won. He looked surprised again, so, I winked and hugged him close, wanting some sleep. "We need to sleep. We can continue this tomorrow. Goodnight Loki."

He sighed and hugged me tightly. "Goodnight my queen."

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

"Are you sure you and Loki can survive in a secret island no one has ever been before? What's that Island called?" My dad, Stephen, asked.

"Skull Island, and yes, we are going to be fine. He's the God of Mischief and I'm a sorceress. We just wanted some time together." I replied. My dad sighed and nodded. "Fine, but don't forget your sling ring. It's the only transport device that can take you home easier, alright?"

I nodded and hugged him. "Okay dad. I'll be back in two days! Love you!" I said and made a portal to Loki's room. My baggage was with Loki's so... I hope he's not having a hard time.

"Loki, love, are you ready? We have to get going!" He grumbled in response, he was wearing a blue polo that hugged his biceps and abs, matched with black pants and sport shoes. The backpacks was on his back and he was looking HOT. I wonder what he would look like if he had short hair. I'm pretty sure he'd look SMOKIN' HOT!

"I would be if you could help me carry these things. I am a God woman! You better help me!" I rolled my eyes. What a drama queen, if only he knew.

"Alright, come on." I said and opened a portal to Skull island, this is going to be a great trip.

😏A/n: Hey! Ugm... 9 more chapters to go! Yeah. I extended the chapters because I love you guys so much and all your support. I need to finish this before April 27 though 'cause Infinity War is going to ruin every single part of my being. (I'm not watching it, though, spoilers might still kill me.)

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this video, If you liked it, punch that vote button in the face! LIKE A BOSS! and, Hugh fives all 'round. *wapoosh* *wapoosh* But thank you guys, gals and non-binary pals, I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! PEACE OUT!😏

P.S. Infinity actually has 8 siblings which are:

•Eternity

•Abraxas

•Death

•Entropy

•Galactus

•Oblivion

•Eon

•Epoch; and

•Era

but instead of bring them all in, I just chose three. 'Cause there are too many and it's a very confusing family tree even for me. And Infinity has red eyes. So... yeah. I just wanted you to know. Bye!