Chapter IV

Shopping

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

LOKI

I smiled at the memory of Y/n chuckling at my jokes when we were kids. I never forgot about her. I was just busy making my father proud. "Loki! Helloooo Loki! Snap out of it!" Tony said snapping a hand in front of me.

"What is it you Quim!" I snapped at him. He seemed to be startled. "Well, I was just about to ask If you want to come with us in shopping. If you're going to join our team, you need to dress like us 'mortals'." Tony said while  walked to his mini bar and sat.

"Why do I need to? I can just make an illusion to make Midgardian clothing." I said and rolling my eyes. Pathetic mortals. Tony just huffed. "Well, you need to familiarize the surroundings." Tony explained.

I brushed a hand at my hair and rolled my eyes. "Fine. But, I will be with Y/n. She's the only one I know that I can trust." I huffed and stood to go in my chambe— I mean room.

            ♥YOUR P.O.V

I already got dressed with a blue long pants paired with a white shirt. I styled my hair in a clean ponytail. I also brought my sling bag which had my cellphone and  handkerchief in it.

I got out of my room and went to the living room. I only saw Tony, Athena, Catty and Natasha. "Where's the others?" I asked. "Capsicle is in the TV room watching a movie, Birdboy is the the shooting range shooting his arrows, Greeny is in the lab and Blondilocks is with Capsicle." Tony said.

"And Loki......?" I asked. "Is coming with you." A voice said behind me. I looked behind me and saw Loki in a black pants, black shirt and hair in a ponytail. "Gods, he is HOT...." I thought while adjusting my ponytail.

"Well... Lets go!" I said and walked to the elevator. Tony, Natasha and Loki followed me. When the elevator doors closed, I felt Loki looking at me. Natasha stared at me. It was a very long trip in the elevator.

"Hepe kepe-epes opon lopo-opokiping apat yopoupu (He keeps on looking at you)" Natasha said. I taught Natasha on speaking P words. It's a language I made which only us girls in the tower can understand.

"Lepeapavepe hipim apaloponepe Napat. (Leave him alone Nat.)" I replied rolling my eyes and leaning on the left side of the wall of the elevator. Loki and Tony gave us a confused look. Natasha and I smirked.

"Thepe-epey dopon't upundeperstapand upus (They don't understand us)" Natasha said with a grin.

"Ipi knopow (I know)" I said. "Could you girls please speak normal language?" Tony said. Before Natasha could reply, the elevator door opened and we got out. We entered Tony's Ferrari. Tony and Natasha was sitting in the front seat while Loki and I was sitting behind.

Tony started driving to the mall. I was shifting so much because I was too shy to talk to him. I looked at him and saw Loki smirking. "Gods, If I could just wash that damn smirk out" I thought and palmed my face.

"Are you uncomfortable Y/n?" Loki asked with a sly grin on his face. "No, and get that smirk of your face. Or do you want me to punch that out?" I told him. "Burn." Natasha whispered. The three of us except for Loki chuckled.

He growled, looked at his side of the window and  murmured something that sounded like 'smartass'. I looked at him and felt bad. I held his hand and said, "Hey, I was just kidding. No hard feelings ok?"

He looked at my hand holding his but he still didn't look at me but I swear I saw his cheeks turning red. I scooted closer to him and snuggled my face in his neck and hugged him.

"You smell just like how you did when we were kids. Fragrantly lustful." I whispered in his ear. Right now, I swear he was really blushing. I let go of the hug and held his hand tighter. "Hey.... Forgive me?" I said. But he still didn't move an inch.

I had this mischievous idea in my mind. I let go of his hand. He seemed to be disappointed that I let it go. But then I quickly pecked his cheeks. Now I got his attention. He looked at me with wide eyes. Same with Natasha and Tony.

"What? It's not like this is the first the first time I kissed his cheek." I said while going back to my original position. Loki chuckled. "You sly woman. If you weren't my friend, I would've sworn I have slit your neck." He said.

"Yea right...." I murmured. When we arrived at the mall, Tony gave Natasha and I his gold cards so that we can go shopping and he  went to the sports wear.

♪I walk in like a dime piece,
   I go straight to V.I.P
   I never paid for my drinks,
   My uncle rules behind me♪

Natasha went to the section of the mall where the shoes was. Me, on the other hand, was in the man section. I choose a black Tuxedo. I told him to go to the comfort room. He hesitantly went there though.

♪I thank God everyday,
   That I woke up feeling this way
   And I can't help loving myself,
   And I don't need nobody else♪

Loki came out of the fitting room. Palming his hair with a hand. My eyes widened. "Yep. We'll definitely buy that." I said while making him change in his original outfit. Once he was done, I bought the tuxedo and the other suits he tried on. Now It was My turn to have fun.

♪If I was you,
   I'd wanna be me too
   I'd wanna be me too,
   I'd  wanna be me....too♪

I went to The women's section. I choose about 7 dresses. Every time I get out of the room, Loki's eyes widen and his mouth agape. "We will buy all of that." Loki said. I giggled and nodded. I brought 2 high hills for each of the girls and 6 dresses for each of them.

If I was you,
   I'd wanna be me too
   I'd wanna be me too,
   I'd  wanna be me....too

When we were done going shopping, Tony ended up buying 2 golden watches, 3 tuxedos and 1 Diamond Ring. While Natasha brought 5 high hills, 5 Nike shoes w/ different colors each and Silver bullets. Loki and I ended up buying 6 tuxedos, 13 dresses, 2 high hills and 1 winter coat.

When we got home, we thanked Tony. Natasha and I kissed him and the cheek. He blushed. "Girls, here's yours." I said while giving Athena and Catty the hills and dresses we bought for them. They were so happy.

"Well... I'll see you guys tomorrow! Night-night!" I said and went to my room. I  dresses to my green pajamas and laid down.

Best day ever......

♠Hey guys! Lots of fluff! I just felt fluffy! I learned P words from my classmates. Just put 'P' beside the bowel and add the letter of the vowel to the 'P'. Example: Love (Lopovepe). So yeah. The song was titled "Me too" by the way. Hope you liked this chapter! Feel free to like and Comment! See you in the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzzz♠