♦Accident♦

💤YOUR P.O.V💤

My eyes suddenly opened when I felt like it was morning. I looked at my alarm on the table and saw that it was still 3:30 in the morning. I carefully went to bath, fixed my hair on a bun, wore blue pants and a orange polo shirt paired with red shoes.

I carefully and silently took my luggage, bag and sling bag. I went out of the room and silently went to the living room but saw Tony, Steve and Natasha. I froze and gave a silent 'hi'.

"WHERE ARE YOU-" Tony was about to yell m, but I cut him off. "Tony. I need a vacation. I need to rest please. I'm just going to a beach somewhere. I'll be back after a week or a month. It depends on how long I want to rest. Please." I whispered.

He gave a frustrated sigh and walked towards me. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "I need to borrow one of your old cars. The ones that you don't use anymore." I whispered. He nodded and signaled me to follow him.

Before I did, Natasha pulled me to a hug and whispered, "Be safe. Okay?" I nodded and hugged her back. "Take care of the boys. I don't want them to cause a Civil War or something." I joked. She chuckled and nodded.

When we broke the hug, I hugged Steve and kissed his cheek. "Be safe without me. Protect Catty and Athena while I'm gone." I said. "You're the one who needs to be safe without me and of course. I will." He replied.

I chuckled and nodded. "Bye Steve. Natasha. I'll see you soon." I said before leaving to follow Tony to the garage. When we arrived, I saw Tony's 50 cars with different brands.

He walked towards me and gave me a key. "This is a key to a black Ferrari that I don't use anymore. Stay safe." He said and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and whispered, "I will."

He let go and lead me to the car and placed my luggage and bags at the back seat. It looked like it costs millions. Wait, what am I saying? We're talking about Tony Stark here. I entered the car and closed the door. "I'll be the one to explain thus to the guys. Be safe!" He yelled for me to hear.

'Thanks! And please stop saying 'Be Safe'! 'Cause you know that I will!" I said and started the car. I started driving out of the tower and to the place where we agreed to meet which was the hospital where Christine works at.

I started driving at a very thing road. It was like I was on the side of the mountain. My smaller phone, which was my second one which Tony gave to me, started ringing. I took it from my sling bag and answered the call.

The car started to go faster. I wanted it to go faster. "Hello?" I said. "It's me James. I just wanted to tell you that I'll have Catty back. You'll experience pain worse than death. Whether you like it or not, I'll stop at nothing to get her....." He kept talking about thing s that distracted me.

I didn't notice a car that was coming towards me. When I did, it was to late. I panicked and turned the car wheel to the left which caused me to hit a big tree and made the car twist twice before falling towards the side pit.

The window glass broke and I felt a huge pain on my hand as the car fell on the land again. It kept falling and falling. When the car fell to a stop, I felt the car sinking, then stopping. The seatbelts was the only thing that was keeping me from falling to the water.

Like this(↓↓↓)

(Start at 1:19 and end it at 1:40)

I felt like I was floating(Like this↓↓↓). Pain was felt all over my body. I can't cry. I can't yell. I can't move. All I feel is pain. All I could think of was my mom and the team. Loki. What will happen now?

 What will happen now?

I felt my eyes close as I let darkness get me. A few moments later, I felt being carried away. I opened my eyes and saw that I was being carried in the hospital, I was lying down a bed. I saw Christine-my mom look at me.

She was crying. So much. I wanted to wipe her tears with my hand but it was painful. Everything was painful but... my hands. They feel like they've been cut of and sewed back. The darkness came in again and I fainted.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

I woke up in the sound of beeping. I looked around me and resided that I was in a hospital room. I had a bandage wrapped around my head. I was about to touch my head when suddenly-

I feel my arms froze in place. I looked up and saw bandage and needles around it. I gasped and tried to keep the tears inside but it all feel out. I began sobbing and shaking. The room door opened and I saw my mom entering.

I looked at her and said, "Mom, what are these? What happened? What are these? Is it- is it still going to be cured?" I asked, my mouth quivering as I spoke. Afraid to look back at my hands.

My mom sat on a chair beside me and looked at me. I looked at her, waiting for answers. She bit her lip and sighed. "Eleven stainless steel pins in the bones, multiple torn ligaments, severe nerve damage in both hands. No one could have done better. I'm so sorry." She replied.

I burst into tears but kept the sobs in. "Did... did the media come?" I asked. I don't want the team or anyone but the hospital to know about this. She shook her head. "The media was sent off. My special request. No one knows except us and the hospital. Don't worry." She assured.

I sighed in relief. I looked back at my hands and closed my eyes. "When can I leave the hospital?" I asked, my voice breaking at every word. "You can leave after a month. I already transfered all your luggage and bags. You sling bags' in the my house too." She explained.

I nodded. "Thank you. For being here for me now." I said. "I'll always be here. Now excuse me. I'm bring your dinner here. You've been unconscious for 15 hours." She said. I gasped but nodded. She left to get me food while I pondered,

"What will I do now?"

💗A/n: Hi guys! I actually don't know if Christine has a house or an apartment. I'll just stick to house. I'll update next Saturday! Either way, I hope you liked this chapter! If you like it, punch that vote button in the face! Like a boss! And high fives all 'round. *Wa-Pish Wa-Pish* But thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! BUH-BYE!💗