♦Asking Stark♦

🐍LOKI'S P.O.V🐍

*cough*

"I'm marrying Y/n."

"WHAT!?!"

Hold on just right there. If you're confused, then let me explain, if you're not... still, let me explain.

I was just pondering over the past few days when Y/n and I were still at the Skull Island. Remember: I proposed to her. Sadly, she didn't tell Stark or any of the Avengers yet, worrying the he might scare him for life.

So today, I decided, to tell Stark myself.

Why?

Well, mainly because I would want to be good acquaintances with my... future wife's teammate. So, that is exactly why Stark is freaking out like a bildge snipe on headlights.

"NO!"

"You can't stop it mortal. She already said yes. So as most mortal says, 'Suck it up.'" I replied. Stark inhaled and let out a huge sigh. "Fine, but we need to find you a nice suit for the wedding. When is it anyway?"

"Two days from now."

"What!?!" Stark yelled. "You are not allowed to see Y/n right before the wedding!" He added. "And why is that?!?" I asked, skin turning blue. How dare he!? I will see my future wife whenever I want to!

"It's bad luck to see your wife right before the wedding!" He replied. Oh. "Alright then, but the suit that we've been talking about better be associated with the color green."

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

"WHAT!?!"

"Dad, calm down. The wedding is still in two days. We have plenty of time to prepare—"

"WONG! MY BABY'S GETTING MARRIED!

"WHAT!?!"

Oh dear. Is it bad that I told my father that I was getting married? I mean, he had the right to know and I had to tell him. I knew I had to. He's my father. He's the one who's going to lead me to the altar.

If this is how my father reacted, I wonder how my brother and best friend will. They would probably freak out.

"I know a famous fashion designer that can make the perfect dress and she happens to be a sorceress." Wong said, who appeared out of nowhere.

"Alright then. Where is she?" My father asked.

"Dublin, Ireland."

~°~ Time Skip to the arrival to Ireland brought to you by author learning skateboarding and failing miserably ~°~

"Cylester!" Wong called out. My dad told us that he'll follow us later. He had some work to do as he says.

Cylester? That sounds like a guy's name. Just then, a woman, 5'1 to be exact, wavy dark brown hair who went until above the breast, brown eyes and golden brown skin, came out of a portal.

"Wong!" The woman, who I guess was Cylester, replied and hugged Wong who hugged back. She turned to look at me, smiled and introduced herself, "You must be Y/n. I'm Cylester. That's not my real name but I prefer to be called that. Most people call me the traveler."

"Why?" I asked, slightly curious. "Well, I travel to different universes and... I make stories real. Just like yours deary." She replied. I looked at her confused. "Just like mine?" I asked. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Forget that. Let's go choose your gown." She walked towards a room and then entered a room full of... oh wow. The most beautiful gowns I have ever seen.

"Beautiful aren't they?" She asked. "Some of them are made ever since I was 15. I learned garments from high school. That goes to the story of why I became a sorceress. A story for another time." She added, all while searching for a gown.

"Say... Cylester, do you have someone... you care deeply about?" I asked. She let out a small smile. "I do. He goes by the name of Sherlock Holmes. A cold man at first, but he warmed up to me as I did to him. We fell in love and got married. He doesn't know that I'm a sorceress. She thinks that I'm a private detective of some sort. It's should stay that way for me to keep him safe."

I nodded in understanding. She gave me about three white gowns. "White gowns are a sign of purity. So, choose one of those that fit you the most. Go on." I entered the fitting room and started to try on some gowns.

~°~ Time skip brought to you by author fangirling over Bill Skarsgard ~°~

After a few gowns, I finally found the one for me. We were about to pay for it, but then she told us that it's for free.

"It's okay. It's a gift from me. Let me know if you need anything else." I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you." I whispered. She nodded in reply. "As a thanks, please, be my one of my bridesmaids." She grinned and nodded eagerly.

We were just about to leave when all of a sudden, dad came in the store. "Y/n I—" My father stopped when he and Cylester had eye contact.

Cylester was the one to break it and apologized, "Sorry. You remind me so much of my husband." My dad shook his head. "It's okay." Cylester was about to reply when all of a sudden, there was a call from her that interrupted her from doing so.

"Hello? Yes. A case? Moriarty? That's boring. Oh come on Sherl, you should know better. Alright, I'll go. See you. I love you too, idiot."

Cylester looked at us and said, "I'm really sorry. I have to go." "It's okay. Go ahead." I replied. She opened a portal and entered it silently, so that no one could see or hear her on the other side.

"Well, there goes that. Come on. We have a wedding to plan on."

||A/n: What is up my cranky crew? It's Cylester your depressed but kind author and yes. I am the one in this story. I was just so tempted and decided to add myself. I hope you're not too mad of that. Anyway, I hope you really liked this chapter and if you did, punch that vote button in the face. AND BREAK THAT COMMENT SECTION!!!!! Take it easy guys, gals and non-binary pals, PEACE OUT!!! BYERZZZZ!!!||