♦Magic♦

♣CLINT'S P.O.V

"Jarvis, what time is it?" I asked.

"It's 6:00 Mr. Barton. You haven't slept yet. I suggest you do. It will affect your—" I cut him off  "Yeah, yeah. Is the others awake?" I asked. "Yes Mr. Barton." I nodded and started to get dressed.

I walked out of my room and saw everybody eating in the dining room except for Y/n. "Guys where's Y/n?" I asked. They gave me annoyed looks. "Probably asleep." Natasha replied.

Just in time, Y/n came out with the most screwed hair and pajamas. "Y/n you look like you have been ravished." Tony said. Y/n gave him her infamous death glare and snapped her fingers. Y/n's attire and hair changed.

Her ruined hair was now in a clean bun and she was now wearing blue pants and a black shirt. She walked to the sofa, rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Y/n are you not gonna eat yet?" Catty asked. Y/n shook her head and grumbled. "Nah. I'm not hungry." Y/n said. Everyone nodded and continued to eat.

When everyone was done eating, Friday washed the dishes and everyone was sitting in the living room. Catty was teaching Steve on how to use iPhone. Natasha was cleaning her guns. Athena was with Thor yapping. Bruce was in the Lab w/ Tony, again. Loki and Y/n was laughing on a joke each other made.

I walked towards Y/n and Loki. "So... Y/n, how did you have powers?" I asked. Everyone snapped her heads at me and gave me glares. They walked to us and sat. "Well.......... "

           ♥YOUR P.O.V

"Well........ My mom taught me magic. Well more like gave it to me. I learned spells by reading books. But, Sadly my power to control magic isn't permanent." I said while lowering my head.

"Why isn't it permanent?" Loki asked. I smiled sadly. "Well, you see my ability to DO magic was given by my mom. It was a spell. It will disappear once I reach the age of 30. Which will be Next Year sadly." I replied. Everyone had sad faces.

"I'm so sorry." Loki said (like the picture above^^^^). I nodded sadly. "Y/n... Maybe there's a way...." Athena said. I chuckled. "Everything has it's limits. That's the reason why we should cherish every moment in our lives" I replied. Everybody nodded except for Loki. Who has his head looked down the floor.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with a painful smile. I smiled back. "Well, because you said that, Why don't you show us some tricks?" Natasha said. "That's a great idea!" Catty exclaimed.

I nodded. Then stood up walking away. I stopped walking and turned to see everyone giving me a confused look. I smiled. "Guys, If you want me to show you some tricks, we will need a bigger place." I said. They all 'Ohhhhed' in understanding and stood up.

We all walked to Tony's training room where there's a bulletproof mirror and soundproof. So basically, you can destroy everything inside, without destroying anything outside.

We entered inside and stretched. "So, Y/n, what's the first?" Thor asked. "Well, you have seen my shape shifting spell and invisibility spell right?" I asked and they nodded. I had an Idea and backed away a little and closed my eyes.

When I opened it, all of the surroundings was changed. We were in a jungle. "What are we doing here?" Clint asked. "I transported us to the past. I used the time travelling spell I learnt" I said. All of their eyes widened.

"Another one!" Thor said gleefully which made Loki roll his eyes. I giggled at Loki and nodded. I brought us back to the present time and tapped Clint's arm. "Ugm...  Y/n what did you do?" Catty asked. "Watch and learn." I said.

Clint's eyes slowly turned red and when she saw Natasha his mouth went agape. "Your the most gorgeous woman I've ever saw." Clint said. Natasha's eyes widened and she blushed. "A Love spell?" She asked. "No. A truth spell. I usually call it the
'T spell' It will make a person express what he/ she really feels." I said.

"Wow. Ugm.... That's nice. But can you turn him back?" Natasha asked. I nodded and tapped him again. His eyes returned to it's normal color. "What happened?" Clint asked. We all roared in laughter. "Nothing. You blacked out of excitement." I said and he nodded.

After a few spells, which took until 4:00 p.m in the night. We went back to the living room to see Bruce and Tony drinking coffee and talking. We sat down beside them. "Where'd you go?" Tony asked. "Probably doing some magic." Bruce said.

"Hey Y/n, why don't you show Tony your 'T spell'?" Loki asked while grinning. I smirked and tapped Tony's shoulder. Tony's eyes turned yellow. "I really want to ask for Pepper's marriage but I'm too scared to tell her. I really love her but I'm afraid of rejection." Tony said.

What he didn't know, was that Pepper was listening in the camera room. Tony suddenly laughed. "I actually bought an engagement ring for her. I'm just waiting for the right time." Tony said. By now, Pepper is crying.

All of us smiled. "Looks like the Ironman does have a heart." Thor said. Loki and I chuckled. I tapped Tony again and his eyes turned to normal color. "What happened?" He asked. "Nothing. You feel asleep when Clint told a story about how his summer was." I lied.

"Are you going to eat sir? Friday cooked bacon for all of you." Jarvis said. "Yes Jarvis." Tony replied. We all walked to the dining room and ate. Clint ate so much. Probably hungry from what happened earlier.

Natasha, Athena and Catty was the first ones to finish. Loki and I was second. We both went to the library to read and tell stories about eat other but after a few hours we came out.

By the time we came out, everyone was at their rooms asleep. "So, Next Year huh? That's sad." Loki said while  smiling. I smiled back and nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow Loki. Goodnight." I said and he nodded.

I went to my room to brush my teeth and went to bed. I groaned and closed my eyes.

I wish I was like Loki...

♠Hey Everybody! How are you! Wow! 6 chapters in one day! It's so sad that your powers is limited. Feel free to like and-

Loki: Why do keep on saying the same things over and over again?

Me: Just let me finish my speech!

Loki: Mortals....

Me: Shut it....

Anyway, As I said feel free to like and comment below! I hope you like this chapter! Byerzzzzz!!!♠