💙Valentines Special💙

👑YOUR P.O.V👑

"RUN FASTER WOMAN!"

"I AM A GOD YOU DULL— I MEAN YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE!"

"YOU'RE A PUNY GOD IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR!"

"I AM YOUR FIANCE AND YOU SHOULD LOVE ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME!"

"NO! I'M YOUR FIANCEE AND YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUTURE WIFE!"

"IT ISN'T MY FAULT THAT WE'RE IN A DANGEROUS ISLAND, RUNNING FOR DEAR LIFE! AND I'M RUNNING MY FASTEST!

"THEN RUN FASTER THAN THAT! YOU RUN LIKE A SLOTH!"

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Then he lifted me up and ran faster.

We were being chased and we aren't thinking that well. How did this happen?

Well....

It started when we teleported at Skull Island. We were just planning to stay in a few days or a week. It was a very beautiful place, but again, The most beautiful places are also the most dangerous.

After we teleported and looked at the surroundings, walked around and discovered beautiful and huge creatures(who were nice to us). Loki proposed to me in a very sweet manner while we were still walking around (I said yes of course) and I could have never been more happy. When was close to night time, A huge... how do I say this? SKULL CRAWLER JUMPED IN FRONT OF US!

That's the reason why we're running like cheetahs.

Loki kept running and running (while lifting me) until we saw a cave and entered it. It looked safe and empty so we decided to stay, we think we lost the Skull Crawler, so we sat down at the side and took a deep breath.

"This is what you call safe?" Loki asked. I glared daggers at him. "How am I supposed to know that dangerous creatures would start chasing us left, right and center?" He chuckled and pulled me closer to him, kissing my temple.

"It's alright love. We'll be safe soon. Why don't we.... sleep for a moment? I'll be here to protect you, I promise." I sighed and nodded, snuggling closer to him. He kissed my head and placed my in between his legs so that he can wrap his arms around me and hug me tighter.

"Wake me up if something happens okay? I don't want you getting hurt." I whispered. He chuckled and pecked my lips with his before closing his eyes. "Get some sleep love, we both need it." I nodded and closed my eyes, loving the way his arms were placed around me.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

"Love, love? Time to wake up." I heard a smooth and deep voice say. I opened my eyes to see Loki... with shirt hair?!?!

"You cut you hair?!?!" He chuckled and nodded. "It was getting hot her love, and I had knives with me, It was a bit hard to do beacuse I can't really see that back part of my head and I was using knives but... I did it anyway. So, how do I look?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

 So, how do I look?" He asked as he crossed his arms

As I've imagined before when we were still at the tower. He looked SMOKIN' HOT. "You look... great." I said, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks as I stood up. He grinned as he noticed me being flustered and cornered me on the wall of the cave.

"Lo- Loki?" I stuttered. He just smirked and leaned closer until I could feel his hot breath on my nech and he whispered on my ear, "Would you want me to kiss you?"

I started stumbling over my words which made him smirk even wider(if that was possible) and kissed my lips in a very passionate manner. He groaned and placed his hands around my waist, pulling me closer until no space was left in between us.

I bit his lip which made him let go of the kiss and made his eyes wide. I grinned and walked away, slapping his bum as I did, which made him jump and even more shocked that he already was.

"Come on tiger. We gotta get around the island before leaving. I'm loving this place even if it's dangerous." I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of nature before opening then again. I expected Loki to be beside me already but he was still inside that cave, standing in shock.

"Loki?" His head snapped at me, looking at me as he growled, walking closer to me and lifting me up bridal style. "We are going home, and I will kiss that filthy lips of yours until it becomes so raw. I'll kiss your neck and leave as many hickeys on it as possible until you beg me to stop because of too. much. pleasure."

You bet he did.

😛A/n: Waduuuuup!!! I know. Too much fluff. It is a Valentine special though, and no. You did not do IT. You just had a very heated make out session which was very steamy. So anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please enter and leave a vote. PEACE OUT!😛

P.S. What story should I write after this book? Please choose:

•Sherlock x reader

•Newt Scamander x reader

•Benedict Cunberbatch and Tom Hiddleston Imagines

or

•Thomas Sanders Imagines

Please choose wisely. Thanks!!!