♦Proud To Be Strange♦

👓YOUR P.O.V👓

"Okay Y/n. You can do this." I whispered to myself. I was in front of the mirror. I changed into a robe that was given to me by Wong a few seconds ago and wore my shoes.

I fixed my hair in a low ponytail because of its shortness. I inhaled before going to the library for our meeting. As I arrived, I saw dad sitting in one of the chairs reading something. I waved at Wong and whispered, "Shhh. Don't tell him that I'm here yet." He just simply nodded and went back to reading.

I tip-toed behind my dad and hugged him in surprise. He flinched then gave me a death glare. "Really Y/n? I almost had a heart attack." He said. I chuckled and sat beside him. "So, where are we going?" I asked. He smirked, returned the book that he was reading to the bookshelf and took my hand. "Follow me mademoiselle." He said.

He took me outside the library and opened a portal. I grinned and shook my head. Now I know where I got my liking in opening portals. I entered the portal and had my mouth agape when I saw that we were on a forest. But not only that. The forest was in front of a beautiful clean ocean.

What made me almost cry was the red carpet that was in the middle of two trees, given a great view of the ocean and had a wooden basket. I was in the verge of tears when I felt dad hug me from behind. He was holding me in the waist and my head was in his chest.

"Don't you like it?" He asked. "Why would ask that?" I asked back. "You look like you're about to cry." He replied. I chuckled and shook my head. "Nah. Its just.... The place is so beautiful and... the fact that I'm here with my real father makes me want to cry of happiness." I explained.

He smiled and placed a small kiss on top of my head. "Well my darling girl, we better start having fun while it's still early." He said and walked towards the carpet and sat on the left side. I followed him and sat on it on the other side so that we were facing each other.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked. "We... are taking a bath at that clean and beautiful ocean." He replied, looking the the ocean with a smirk. I looked at him confused. "I don't have a—" "Swimsuit? No worries." He cut me off before I finished speaking and opened a portal before giving me a blue and black swimsuit which looks like a dress.

"Dad... that's too sexy for my own liking." I said in a monotone voice. "Oh come on Y/n. I'm your father. Besides, I'll change clothes too. You know." He murmured giving me the eyebrow wiggle. I shook my head and chuckled, taking the swimsuit from his hands and opening a portal to a dressing room.

I dressed up quickly and gulped before opening the portal back to the ocean and walking back to my father. My mouth was agape when I saw him. He was wearing a black swimming shorts and was shirtless which revealed his 6 pack abs. "Woah..." I whispered to myself.

"Oh, Y/n! You're here! Come on! Let's take a swim!" He said and lifted me bridal style to the ocean. "Dad no. Please don't. Please don't. Please don—" I got cut off my him throwing me on the water. I swam back on the surface and took a deep breath. "Dad! What in the worlds!" I yelled.

He chuckled and jumped to the water. We swam and had a few talks before lunch came and we had to go back o the carpet and eat. We ate some Fries, Burgers and Hotdogs."So... who are you protecting me from? I mean... You gave me to another person for them to adopt. Why? Who am I hiding from?" I asked while eating. He sighed and stood up before sitting again beside me.

"When you were born... the battle between me, Dormammu and Kaecilius. I had to protect you. If he knew that you were my weakness then he would've killed you long ago. So, Christine and I went to Valheim and gave you to your adoptive parents. After the battle, I thought that it would be better if you never entered the sorcerer's life. But I guess.... fate had other plans for you." He explained.

I took a deep breath. That was... unexpected. "Wait. Who's Kaecilius and Dormammu?" I asked. "An evil being and a man blinded by eternal life. Don't worry though. They won't be coming back any time now." He replied. I nodded and continued eating.

"When we go back this afternoon, what to you want to do?" He asked. "I could just read in the library. I know that you're training other sorcerers too." I replied. He nodded. After a few seconds of silence, he placed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I placed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Don't worry my little gem. I'll never let go of you." He whispered and kissed my forehead. I smiled and snuggled on his shoulder. I was taken aback when he suddenly lifted me so I was sitting in his lap. It took me a few minutes to adjust before I placed my head on his chest. He gave out a deep chuckle and placed his arms around me.

"Ready to go back to Kamar-Taj?" He asked in a baritone voice which made me chuckle. "Now I know where I got my baritone voice from." I murmured. He grinned and hugged me tighter. "I love you dad." I whispered. "I love you too." He replied before kissing the top of my head.

After a few minutes we changed back to our robes and fixed everything. "Let's go?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He opened a portal to Kamar-Taj and we entered it. As the portal closed, I sighed and looked at him. "Do you promise me that we'll go back there with mom?" I asked. He took my hand and nodded. "I promise."

🌺A/n: Wazzup guys? This is kinda sad for me cause' I don't know how to swim... Ugm..... Hehehe... and also, I just got my first guitar!!! I know! I was so happy because no I can make my own songs! Ahhhh! And also, It's almost Halloween!!! I'm dressing up as the female version of Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, although I know that I won't look anything like him. Anyway, Thank you guys for reading this chapter, If you liked it, punch that like button in the face! LIKE A BOSS! and high fives all 'round! *Wa-Pish Wa-Pish* But thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!🌺

P.S. This is the outfits used:

Your Robe:

Your Swimsuit:

Your Swimsuit: