Chapter 21: Waking Up

Narrators POV
March 2nd, 3:24pm, Camila woke up. Lauren was asleep holding Camila's hand at the time and when she heard her girlfriends voice and she was overcome with happiness. "L-Lolo?" Camila grunted while rubbing her eyes. Startled, Lauren jumped up and smiled widely. "Hey Camz, how do you feel baby?" Lauren asked. "Ugh, like crap to be honest, how long was I out for after the... you know?" The cuban asked. "Around... a month, and also Austin was arrested and sent for jail for 15 years... that was good, and his management was shut down." Lauren explained. And surprisingly Camila smiled. "Well that's good, but wait, doesn't that mean that it's my birthday?" She asked. "Tomorrow Camz" Lauren said happily while kissing the small Cubans head. They both smiled widely. As everything felt good for once, no stalkers, crime, kidnaping, no bad relationships. "Hello ladies, Camila may leave today but she has to stay home until tomorrow." The doctor explained, as he was suddenly in the doorway. Lauren smiled and said "Thank you Mr, we'll be out right away" The doctor returned the smile and nodded, disappearing to probably take care of another patient. "Let's get out of here Camz" Lauren said happily.

The next 7-8 hours were spent watching movies with the girls and Mark, eating popcorn and pillow fighting. It may sound cliché, but to them it was everything. But then a realisation hit a Camila. "Um, what happened to my father exactly?" She asked. Everyone stopped hitting each other with pillows and looked in her direction. "We.... don't know, he just vanished in a sense I guess." Mark said. She groaned and said "Well, we'll worry about him another time..... until then...... YOU'RE IT!!!" Camila screamed hitting Lauren lightly and running off into the vacation house somewhere. "OH YOU ARE SO DEAD CABELLO!!" Lauren giggled. Let's just say they didn't go to bed until 2am, and when they finally did, it felt peaceful. Camren in Camila's room. And Norminah and Mally in the guest beds.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"UGH! TURN THAT STUPID THING OFF" Lauren groans into her pillow. Camila giggles and calmly presses the snooze button. "Come on Lolo! Pwease get up!" Camila pouts. Lauren slowly turns her head to see an adorable Camila pushing her bottom lip out. "Fine, only because you're to cute and we have stuff to do today." She says giving in.
Camila giggles and does a victory dance. They both laugh and head out to the kitchen to see everyone lounging about in there pyjama wear, tired, eating cereal. "Wow, what an after party." Lauren laughs. They all give her a side glare, but a smile imminent on their lips. "So Laur, what are we doing today exactly?" Camila asks. "Nothing in particular, just when you're finished scoffing down that cereal, get in swimwear and put some casual clothes over the top."Lauren giggles out, as Camila was eating the cereal like her life depended on it. The Cuban-Mexican pouts but goes upstairs to change.
She comes back down smiling and says "Your turn slow poke" "Okay okay I deserved that one" Lauren says laughing under her breath.
Camila's Outfit and swimwear:

Lauren comes back out smiling doing a little dance while going down the stairs, almost tripping, making everyone laugh

Lauren's Outfit and Swimwear:

They make there way out the door, not before Lauren saying "BYE LOSERS, ALSO PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!!!" And they responded, as they knew about the plan "BYE LAUSER, BYE MILA!"

Time went quickly as they pulled up at the Miami Beach. Not many people we surprisingly here, which was good. They both did little victory dances in their heads as no paparazzi could be seen. They put their bags down, took off their clothes, leaving them in swimmers, and went into the water. "LAUREN! WAIT FOR ME!" Camila yelled as she ran to catch her. Not before checking out Lauren's body of course. "It's rude to stare Camz!" Lauren giggled, and Camila went bright red. "HEY, you stare at me all the time to!" Camila pouted trying for a comeback. "It's okay, I'll agree with that one!" Lauren laughed. She then had an idea and smirked. She picked Camila up and ran into the water. Camila had her legs around her like her life literally depended on it. "LAUREN, IF YOU LET GO!" Camila screamed. They got around waist deep into the water and they saw a huge wave coming towards them. "Well Camz, it seems my death is near." Lauren giggles while Camila playfully rolled her eyes. Just before the wave hit them, Lauren pulled Camila into a passionate kiss. They smiled as the wave hit them sending them backwards, making Camila fall on top of Lauren first. "Woah! Take me out to dinner first!" Lauren jokes. Camila laughs while helping Lauren up. They walk back to the shore to find..... no one there? Strange. Camila then saw a picnic blanket set out on the sand. She turn to Lauren and smirked. "Professional Lauren." "Happy birthday?" Lauren suggests, kissing Camila lightly. They both smile sitting down. Lauren started to get nervous. She gets up, suggesting that Camila does to, and she does. She gets out a box, and opens it up. "Camila this is not a proposal, but a promise. I promise that I will love you for the rest of my life, and words cannot describe how much you mean to me. Before you left, I knew my feelings were getting bigger than a crush, and I never got the chance to tell you. And I'm sorry. But there's one thing I can tell you now, well ask. Do you promise to love me also?" Camil starts crying as she nods repeatedly. "YES DUMBY!" She yells. Pulling Lauren into a kiss, while Lauren puts the ring on her. "Also.... I am the moon" Lauren says smirking, showing her the promise ring on her finger that was a moon. "And I'm the sun." Camila says showing her the sun ring. They get their stuff and interlock their fingers, walking back hand in hand.

This was perfect. The pieces that were left behind, were put together and right.

The end.

Writers Note

OMG ITS FINISHED!!!
I finally finished this book :).
The sequel to this will be about the struggles of going back into fame, and Camren being forced to keep their reletionship a secret, because of management. Will they be able to balance fame and love? Or will they reach the breaking point?
FIND OUT IN THE SEQUAL 😏😏
Love only
- Alex 😜