Chapter 13: Let Mally Begin

Narrators POV
Mark was out of the hospital talking to ally, blushing deeply. When Camila suddenly said to Lauren; " They should just date already!" "I know right! They are so cute!" Lauren giggled out. They both then got a notification from Twitter

@tydollasign

I make lesbians straight and in place

Lauren and Camila look at each other with disgust.
"I'm breaking up with that asshole Camz." Lauren said as Camila looked worried.
"Thanks lolo." Camila whispered.
Suddenly they hear Dinah yell "JUST HAVE CAMREN BABIES ALREADY!" Camila slaps Dinah about a thousand times before bursting out into laughter. Lauren just looks at her with a smile. "She's to cute." She mutters.

@laurenjauregui

She's too cute!!@camilacabello97: @laurenjauregui Why thank you ;)

She's too cute!!
@camilacabello97: @laurenjauregui
Why thank you ;)

"Hey Lauren! Are you and Camila dating? Why are you at the hospital? Lauren! Over here!" The paparazzi say. Camera flash. After camera flash. Fuck. Mark, and the 5 girls get the hell out of there, heading to the small limo vehicle with Big Rob their bodyguard heading over to them. "Ally? Who's this! Are you cheating on your supposed boyfriend Troy with this man?" Another paparazzi says. Well, yells. "Shut the fuck up!" Mark yells clearly frustrated and flustered. They get into the car and all sigh. "Fuck, I knew that would eventually happen." Lauren says. As they drive off Camila says, "Big Rob thanks for that save, can you drive us to that private beach we bought years ago?" "Camz what beach?" Lauren asks confused. "Oh yeah when I was in fifth harmony I bought a beach for us, but then your management just kicked me out before I could use it so yeah..." " Chancho, I now love you." Dinah says. Camila giggles. As the girls and mark arrive ally pulls mark to the side.

——————-Ally's POV——————-
I pull mark to the side behind the car so the girls can't see. It's now, or never ally.
"Markilikeyouwouldyouliketohangoutsometime?" I say terribly fast. "Uhh what was that?" He laughs, he is an adorable man baby. "I said mark I ..... like you and...would you like to hang out sometime?" I say much slower this time. He blushes furiously. "Uh.. u-I.. y-yeah sure!" He stutters out. I giggle. He then leans in and we kiss. It was small, but a start. He holds out his hand and I take it. This is such a great day.
—————Marks POV————-
Holy shizzle. I just kissed ally. We walk along the beach to catch up to the girls. I see Camila and Lauren laughing and playing in the water. I swear they were 'Meant To Be'. (I had to make that reference 😂🌚) I take my shirt off and me and ally put our stuff by the others guys shoes and bags. Me and ally run into the water. She jumps on my back and I give her a piggyback. "Woohoo!" Ally screams "Ride pony!" She giggles. I then went so deep into the water that it was at my chest. "Mark we can go back now.... please!" She says terrified of getting wet. So I walk back but and waist deep I fall backwards on purpose and we both get soaked by a wave. "MARK!" She giggles out. We end up getting in a water fight and Camren gang up on us. "OHHHH LADIES AND GENTS ITS CAMREN VERSUS MALLY!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" Normani and Dinah scream. We all laugh and get crushed by a gigantic wave that we didn't notice. I look at my waterproof apple watch and see it's around 6. "Hey guys! Wanna go back to my place? I have 2 guest beds for norminah and Camren to stay in!" Normani and Dinah blush? Weird. They all call out 'HELL YEAH'. I laugh historically. "Hey Camila, I have pizza." I whisper to her. I wiggle my eyebrows. "HELL YES COUNT ME IN 100 PERCENT!!" She yells. Lauren bursts into laughter.
As we make our way back to our house I decide to tell them about the Estrabao once the pizza I had had cooked. When I walked back into the living room, I see Normani, Dinah and Ally talking looking at.... my gosh, Camren just casually making out in the corner shoving their tongues up each other's throats. "Uhhh hi guys I have pizza." I laugh out terribly loud.
Lauren and Camila jump off of each other and just stare at me, but when Camila see pizza she practically dives in and grabs 2 slices. "Damn Camz, never knew pepperoni pizza was your wife." Lauren says giggling. "Shut up." Camila says with half of a slice shoved in her mouth. "Okay guys... I wanna say something serious." They all give me something of approval, rather a nod or a look in their eyes. So I continue. " Okay, Camila.... oh god. Okay. Your dad Alejandro, he had a plan.... to distract you with those notes from your secret admirer, which never worked thankfully. But you know how Ally was hurt? He planned that. She was suppose to actually die, but I stopped it. All of you were suppose to be dead or terribly injured then he could get to Camila. But Lauren, his plans for you were terrifying. He wanted to kidnap you and give Camila's iPad a virus.. with a camera video where she could see you getting tortured every day. And the fucked up part is, Austin and his management was in on it, they agreed to have the bodies.... and the kidnapping all in his studio. Austin wanted your body.... for whatever reason.... Camila." "Holy fuck....." They all say. "Mark, I'm so glad you saved Ally, I'm so terribly grateful for that. I know that your not going to betray us now but... my DAD my god damn father.... and don't worry about Austin. I know what he wanted from me. It's fucking gross." She said all at once. She then started to sob. Lauren thankfully comforted her in a huge hug. "That asshole is gunna get a poly beat down now!"Dinah says and lightened the mood as Lauren , Normani and Camila giggle quietly. "I know it's a lot to take in, but I know the entire plan, and if you guys don't go back to that place then you should be safe, well not me, I'll probably be murdered." "It's okay baby! We'll protect you!" Ally says cuddling into my chest. "Fucking date already." Lauren whispers. "Lauren! Language!" Ally mutters against my shirt. We all laugh.
These are the times I want for the rest of my life.
@markisme: @fifthharmony

These fabulous girls are staying at my house tonight! Praise da beauty!Especially @allybrooke :) 💖

Especially @allybrooke :) 💖.
@allybrooke: @markisme
Awww thanks! You be cute to! 🙈
@laurenjauregui: @allybrooke @markisme
DATE ALREADY!! 😭
@allybrooke: @laurenjauregui
Who says we aren't ;)
@markisme: @allybrooke
Yeah who says we aren't ;)

Writers Note
Wooooooo boy! I am currently writing this as my nose gets more clogged and throat gets more sore! I'm sick?! For the first time this year too! Can't wait for 'winter!' 😒
Anyway! How did you think of this chapter? Was it good? I loved writing this fluffy ness that is mally and Camren! Also norminah is acting a little strange don't you think! Hmmm will they happen? Of course they will! When? Find out soon. 😏😏😏
Love only.
- Alex