Chapter 9: A Planned Accident

Narrator POV
(A/N: There are songs you can listen to up the top when reading if you didn't know lmao)
It was if god had planned it himself.
But the girls decided to go hiking, to go to a hotel to do all these 'outdoorsy' activities including abseiling, high ropes, and kayaking.
As the 5 girls entered the hotel Camila got another call from her mother, she ignored it and texted her for the 10th time saying she was fine, her mum didn't understand how angry she was for lying, she then called her sister saying she'll be home in a week or two. Their conversation ended with her little sister saying hurriedly "Uhhh yeah I love you kaki gotta go bye!" Camila didn't question, she had friends over regularly.
They entered the hotel quickly, but terribly loudly considering Dinah was complaining how hungry she was every.... five seconds it seemed. "Why hello there Young's ladies I ....." he stared in a perverted manner at all of them. "I'll be guiding you around the area for this week." He said trying to sound sexy but failing. He was a very muscled man, but was quite short and actually quite fat in a way, but his face had a disgusting, pervert look that they thought was just plain creepy. He had a baggy grey shirt and red shorts on. "My names Mark and Your rooms are; Camila and Lauren, room 3, and Dinah, Normani and Ally, in room 4. Don't get to comfortable, I'll be taking you through some..." He then looked Lauren up and down pervertedly as she was wearing a crop top, that showed of her toned stomach.

" He then looked Lauren up and down pervertedly as she was wearing a crop top, that showed of her toned stomach

"Uh, exercises." He finished.
"Uh yeah okay, I'm going to just go up to my room with Lauren and uh..... let's just come back at dinner, then do our first activity tomorrow eh?" Camila suggests with clear disgust in her voice. "Yeah.... yeah sure, just don't be late tomorrow dude!" He says in a fake surfer bro accent. Looking at Lauren one last time. And Camila was furious.
Once again Dinah had witnessed it all. This time it was Camila.
Camila was getting jealous.
As they make there way into their rooms Camila immediately says; "That guy just casually eye fucked all of us then looked at you like a piece of meat!" She says furiously.
Lauren laughs. "Damn camz, let's get him fired eh? Just call the manager about it, it's not like...... your jealous right?" She casually asked, not knowing how many strings were just pulled at Camilas heart.
"Uhhh" Camila blushed. "Nonononono! It's just that's not acceptable!" She said stumbling her words because she was too flustered. "I'm just joking camz don't worry!" Lauren giggled.
As they both laid down on the bed, they just scrolled through Instagram and tumblr, when Lauren found a love letter on tumblr that she, I guess explained what was starting to happen to her. She reposted it. It said; I hope you know how much you mean to me. You are such an important part of my life. In fact, you are the center of my life. Everything I do is for us and I hope you know that I am always trying to do the right thing that will make our relationship a stronger one. You have inspired me to be the best version of myself that I can possibly be and I hope that I can somehow repay you for everything that you have done for me. Without you, I would be a completely different person. You have taught me so much about life and because of you, I truly know what love is.
Camila saw it instantly and was suspicious, but shrugged it off as just a cute love letter she liked. It was like they were completely oblivious to the fact that they were slowly falling in love with each other, they were meant to be (A/N: it's a reference to my other  fanfic😉😋). Lauren then slowly turned to Camila to already find Camila staring at her, she blushed and they slowly found themselves leaning in, closer..... closer....  *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* there was a loud knock on the door that startled both of them.
They both jumped away from each other as the door opened. "HONEY IM HOME AND HUNGRY!!" Dinah yelled. "Cheechee! Sh! There's an old couple next door!" Camila hushed. Lauren flushed from their almost kiss, checked the time on her phone, it was 8:30, guess it was time to head down for dinner. "G-guys... time for d-d-dinner." She fake smiled holding back tears. She practically ran out of the room, dragging Normani and poor little Ally behind her. Dinah looked at Camila questionably. "Hey um, *sigh*, we al-almost k-kissed earlier and you barged in, and now she's sad, but at least I think I know she kinda likes me." I said trying to lighten the mood. "Chanco! This is your chance, be her princess, because she's much more dirty minded." She laughed. Camila then heard Dinah mutter "hashtag daddy Lauren...." "Dinah!" Camila slapped Dinah as they made their way out of the room. Camila checked her phone.
8:40 pm
1 new notification from Lauren, on tumblr.
It read;

I love you,
with no beginning,
no end.
I love you as you
have become
an extra necessary
organ in my body.
I love you as only a girl
could love a boy.
Without fear.
Without expectations.
Wanting nothing in return,
except that you allow me
to keep you here in my heart,
that I may always know
your strength, your eyes,
and your spirit...
Ask me why
I keep on
loving you
when it's clear
that you don't
feel the same way
for me.
The problem is
that as much as
I can't force you
to love me,
I can't force
myself to stop
loving you.
I need to move on.

As Camila and Dinah made their way down into the country based diner, Camila was greeted by Mark getting writing something down on Lauren's hand, he winked at her and she managed to make out "meet me in room 22 for a good time" He then winked again. Camila was furious, anger, rage, every mad emotion showed on her face.
"Ohhh Hey Karla how are you?" Lauren asked "Lauren don't call me Karla" "I don't care Karla, your invisible right now." And she kept her word, all dinner she kept ignoring Camila like she was a ghost. It got so bad that even when ordering she ignored her and said there's no more orders when it was Camila's turn.
Lauren then said "Ugh Guys what's that annoying thing that means nothing to me right now? Is it a fly or som-" "Lauren stop" She kept going; "Seriously I swe-" "FUCK OFF!! Okay I fucking love you why don't you get that? I love you but you obviously don't care!" Camila screamed running off sobbing. "She.... she loves me..... to?" Lauren sad crying.

Omfg what a cliffhanger again! Also this took like 5 hours to write because we had vaccination needles in both arms at school today and I can't even lift my left arm sooooo yeah, and it hurts to type but you guys are worth it! Also get ready for Camren in tomorrow's chapter! Love only!
Alex 🤓 (1231 Words)