Chapter 17: Hospital

A/n, this is the 20th chapter! :D

Narrators POV
Lauren sat in the hospital desperately waiting to see Camila when suddenly Camila's mother comes in crying. With an angry Alejandro behind her. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING DYKE!!" He screams, his voice booming around the waiting room. "MY fault? Fuck you! You planned to injure all of us, and get to Camila! To do god knows whatever! But do you know what I've learned? Mark told us that you were going to sell Camila to Austin for a hundred thousand dollars! So how bout YOU fuck off you embarrassment of a FATHER!" She says calm but end up screaming. Alejandro perks at Marks name. "So that traitor told you everything after quitting? Fuck his family he's next!" The scruffy man muttered. But Lauren heard that. And she wanted make him angrier. Or guilty. Hopefully both. "I don't know what your problem is, but as you know, you cheat on your wife with a women half your age, THEN you can't except the fact that your daughter is more famous and richer and gets a fuck ton of money and is bi! YOU should be the one in prison and in rehab." Lauren says confidently as Sinu (Camila's mum), stands there more horrified than any person could be. Alejandro (A/n, it's pronounced Al- ee-an-dro.) stormed out, slamming the door to make a dramatic exit, startling people in the other room. Lauren sighs. "I don't want to lose her. How did she get injured?!" The Cuban said speaking to herself, when Sinu suddenly says; "Hija... I just." The old women sighs. "Apparently it was bad, when Camila was kidnaped, Austin hit her multiple times over the head and thighs... she looked like a smurf she was that blue." Sinu half jokingly says. Lauren's face fills with horror. A man then enters the room and says; "She is stable, she may have some trouble getting up and moving around but apart from that she should be fine. Also one at a time please." The doctor says patiently. Lauren than looks at Sinu and nods. The old Cuban gets up and makes her way to Camila's room.

Around 10 minutes later she comes back with an actual smile on her face. "She's bandaged up and is playing so strong for her fans. She posted a picture on Instagram and her fans were so sympathetic about it" The woman says. "Can you show me the picture?" Lauren asks curious to see her. "Sure." Sinu says.
She then gets out her phone and shows her the picture, Camila looks drained but you can tell she's going on strong for her fans.
"This was her before she got her bandages on and after some bruises were cleaned up." Sinu explains.

Lauren looks at the photo shocked

Lauren looks at the photo shocked. She thought she would be more banged up and tired looking. "Can I see her?" Lauren asks. "Of course you can darling you don't need to ask for my permission." Sinu says surprised. As Lauren walks in the other girls and mark arrive. "I'm sosososo sorry we're late, we got a death threat from the big bad wolf." Ally exclaims. "The big.. bad.... wha-" "Alejandro" Normani buts in. Sinu makes an O shape with her mouth, as in saying oh.
Lauren then comes out with the hugest grin. "She's doing really good, I held her hand most of the time while talking to her about how much I was worried, but she fell asleep so I let her." The green eyed Cuban says. They all sit down, talking about the industry, Fifth Harmony, solo careers. Everything. One by one they each went in. Visiting hours were then over and they had to go home, so they stayed in Camila's private house for the night.

—————————————Camila's POV—————————-———
I wake up to the sound of a machine turning off. My eyes fling open as I then realise that what was turned off was my medication so I wouldn't feel the bruises and anything else that hurt me. Pain overtook my whole body. When I looked around the room I see nothing, except for a dark figure in the doorway. "Who the hell are you?" I question. The 'person' laughs, their voice is very deep and rough like sandpaper. "Honey don't you recognise me? I am your father after all." The figure says. They then step out and Alejandro smiles at Camila. "What the heck do you want with me?!" I say almost yelling. "Oh nothing serious, just all your money sweetheart, that's the only reason why I let you sign up for X factor in the first place! Do you know how tiring it can be pretending to be proud of you for 9 years straight? It's EXHAUSTING!" Alejandro explains. "You're no father or a man, you're a fucking pathetic person who gets rich off their children. Now get out of my room before I call a nurse or even big rob!" I say purposely loud. He chuckles. "Whatever you say sweets." He mutters leaving the room. "This is gunna be a long night, I wonder how the girls are doing." I mutter quietly, calling a nurse and thinking of an excuse of how it was turned off and unplugged.

So. Hi! An actual decently long chapter! 😂
But srsly thanks for being patient with me as I..... I'm not busy I'm just forgetful but I will make it up to you guys! Go on to BechloeSendrick05 and read Changes! That book is actually gunna get updated regularly lmao. Anyway!
Love only. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Comment and vote!
- Alex 😜 (938 Words)