Chapter 11: Hero

Camila's POV
I heard a scream. It was Ally's.
Me, Lauren and Dinah sprinted faster than we ever had outside.
I saw Ally, being held up by Normani and.... mark! That bitch! "What the fuck happened!" Lauren screamed. "Big hole.. tripped... snake!" He panted out of breath. "Tried to... save her.... got bitten." He said pointing to his right leg, that was covered with blood, from the knee down. "Oh my gosh... wait, why would you be the worlds biggest creep than suddenly help us out like you were super man or something?" I questioned actually worried for him as he was getting unusually pale. "I'll tell you later trust me!" He said taking some padding out from his shirt, making him look a lot skinnier. "What the fuck.." I muttered. "Ok Lauren, Dinah, Normani let's all get them to the hospital! I'll call the ambulance, Lauren and Dinah take care of Mark, Normani you stay with Ally." I said with determination. "Be careful Camz." Lauren said. "It's ok I'll only be gone for a little while." I said trying to calm her down. As I walked into the building I saw a dark shadow move from the window. Must be an animal, they said they're a lot of wild things around here. "991 what's your emergency? Yes... yes they'll be an ambulance here very soon miss don't worry." I hung up on the lady and rushed back to the group outside on the track. As I got back I saw 2 men, one trying to grab Mark, and the other trying to get to Lauren and the others. Luckily back in the day me and Lauren did karate together. "Yo Lauren! Double team!" I yelled. She looked at me with determination in her galaxy green eyes, knowing exactly what I meant. I went for the shorter man in a full black outfit and beanie near Mark, blocking his punch, he went to grab my shirt so I got his neck and shirt and flipped him over and punched him repeatedly. He was much stronger than me so he managed to escape. But what he didn't know is that Lauren was about to punch him in the head, making him collapse. 1 down. We both made our way over to the other man, he was much stronger and taller than both of us combined, so we needed to be careful. We circled him, when all of a sudden he punches me in the face, making me fall to the ground with a huge thump. "Camz! Your gunna regret that bitch!" She said staring at him with the most devilish eyes. He laughed and punched me again and grabbed my throat lifting me up, then Lauren. We both stood there choking in his massive hands, when he suddenly collapses on the ground. Me and Lauren look at each other with surprise when we see Dinah and Ally with their hands out like they just punched. "D-did you two just.. j-just punch both sides of that 6'8 monster!?" Lauren lost herself, laughing as hard as I already was. All 5 of us just stood there laughing. The ambulance came and Mark and Ally were taken away, and me and Lauren were checked over, we just had minor bruises. Lauren just went up and kissed me passionately randomly, the kiss lasted about 20 seconds, to me, hours. "What was that for?"  I asked. "Because I love you, and you looked so perfect standing there" she giggled. Her laugh is so infectious. She's perfect.
I looked at my phone. 4:02PM. So much for a leisurely hike. "Hey baby can we go to our room, I'm tired." I said with clear tiredness in my voice. "Sure baby." She said sighing. As we make our way up to our room, we enter and find rose petals all on the floor. "Uh lolo what is this?" I ask. "Camz..."

Hahahhaah a cliffhanger again! What will Lauren say to Camila? Hint, it's to do with those 2 quotes in the last chapter/s ;). Anywho love only! 💖💖
Alex👀