Chapter 16: Stalker

@camilaisminee

So peaceful ;)

So peaceful ;)

@laurenjauregui: @camilaisminee
What the fuck! I was just with her in her BEDROOM! No one took a photo of this! Who are you you fucking creep!

@camilaisminee: @laurenjauregui
Oh, I'm.... a literal ex of camilas you could say :)

@laurenjauregui: @camilaisminee
Harmonisers, FUCKING AUTHORITIES!!! Austin Mahone is planning to kill all of us! That's right! The fucking creep that's stalking Camila is Austin Mahone! Dorito boy! You will pay. 😡

—————————————-$—————————————$—————————————————
Narrators POV
As Lauren marched over to Austin's house, police were outside with guns looking and yelling at something. Or someone. There stood Austin with a gun pointing to camila's headin the doorway. She looked terrified. He didn't notice Lauren was there, so she snuck around the back and looked around for a weapon. She then found a gold club. "He plays golf? Wow no wonder he's desperate." She mutters. As she walks up to Austin the floor creaks just before she went to swing. He went to turn around but Lauren had already swung the club and it hit Austin's baby face square in the centre. Lauren fell to the ground catching Camila who was..... unconscious? Blood was then seen falling from Camila's head. "SOMEONE GET AN AMBULANCE!!!" Lauren screams. Time seemed slow. She seemed weak. Camila seemed.
Dead
A/n hi guys. I'm not going to update this very much because of school reasons but my main account right now is BechloeSendrick05, please visit this if you want to read a cool zombie story about a girl named Jessica! Anyway I won't spoil it anymore, but I hope you guys have a good day and another update should happen relatively soon. Maybe. Idek. My timetables weird rn 😂.
Love only.
- Alex😜