Chapter 4: A Suprise

Camilas POV
As soon as the interview was over I gave Alex my number and ran out of the building back to my house. I needed to be out of the public, man I really need to learn how to drive! Anyway, I got home and saw that my dad was still at work, but my mum nowhere to be, "Mamá!" I yelled I then heard her call out from upstairs. I walked upstairs and found her in her work office. I probably shoulda said that my mum works from home (A/N I had to make that joke 😉). She was looking at a paper and smiling but as soon as I walked in she stuffed it in the back of the closet which I can't reach for some reason.
"Uhhhh hija, I would like to talk to you about your father." "Okay, anything." I said casually with a hint of confusion.
"Okay...." My mums eyes then filled with tears. "Hija, I... your fathers cheating...."
"WHAT??!" I screamed "How could he? Mamá! For the first year we were here you mostly supported us with your work from home job as a writer!" I scream with tears to, coming down my face. "He said I was worthless now, that we were no use to him, he said he was plotting since we moved to Miami that he would leave us after he took all of my money..... and he did. He wanted to move away with a 20 year old, and move to The Philippines for a while, but..... I can't say what he said about you hija..... I just.....that was why I was smiling at a paper.... it was photo.... yeah... yeah.... totally a photo." My mum said crying silently. I knew it wasn't a photo but I didn't question it. "Mama from now I protect YOU! And I will help you pay for any bills you cannot pay! I love you and Sophie ...... wait..... where's Sophie?" I said questionably. "Oh Karla.... thank you ...." She than hugged me. "Also Sophie is on the school bus on her way home... well she should be." I then checked the time and saw that it was 3:20pm, she should be home in 5 minutes. *RING* *RING* My mum answered the phone, for 5 minutes her face gradually got paler, eyes darker, and tears falling down her face, that dropped onto the hard wooden floor. "Hija, they.... they have sophie..... they said that to get her back.... you y-" Her voice cracked. "You need to fake date Austin Mahone for management, because apparently even with that interview, they didnt gain enough followers for their perverted mind...... karla you dont have to do it! We can find another way." My mother suggested "One step ahead of you mama! Im going to go to the address of their studio because i know that sophies there, austins management is pretty stupid. So I'll sneak in.... then grab sophie, run out, and expose AUSTINS MAHONE AND HIS MANAGEMENT FOR GOOD!!!" I yelled and put my fists on my hips to make me look like a superhero. My mum giggled as I ran out the house and called and ran the whole way to the building, let's just say I need to run more! Phew! Anyway it went exactly as planned, the building was unlocked too! I sneaked in a saw Austin in his recording booth with the management and crew watching, probably drooling over his robotic puberty voice. I saw Sophie looking scared in the janitors closet, but if I stood up they would see me..... so I did something that made me giggle on the inside. I started humming spy music and barrel rolled into the closet, grabbed Sophie and ran out screaming. I think at one point someone was chasing me but gave up.

————————-TIME SKIP TO 7:00PM———————-
Still Camila's POV
I was sitting on my bed in my room scrolling through twitter on my laptop. To be honest, I almost forgot what was like to be famous..... until 24 hours ago. I then got a SKYPE FROM DINAH ...... I was petrified , I then answered it and all of the girls popped up on the screen.... including Lauren.....
oh no.

Mwuahahahah again a cliffhanger! Next chapter is more drama then there'll be heaps of fluff hopefully! Anyway I spent 45 mins on this and rushed it so I could watch my show that's on in like I don't even know minutes but anyway. Please vote, and comment any new suggestions that come to your people's brainsssss. 💖
Anyway, the Alex in my story is my friend from irl 😂. We have the same name :p how ironic lmao. Anyway #shoutout her account is aalexiee read her dan and Phil fanfic
Alex