Chapter 5: Memories

Camila's POV
As they all smiled at me awkwardly, Dinah immediately went on a rant about how sorry they were and could I ever forgive the, etc. "Dinah." I said. She continued to rant. "DINAH" I said a little louder this time. She stopped talking. " Dinah.... guys I accept your apology ok! I just wanted to say this...." I then saw that Lauren was staring at me. Blush made its way onto my tanned skin, I need to stop thinking about her! "Uhhh... yeah anyway..... I think I'm adopted..... because my mum was looking at some papers and.... my dads cheating.... and it's a lot to take in so..... can we meet... like at my private house no one knows about?" I said with hope eminent in my voice.
"I...."
——————-Lauren's POV————————
I ended up staring at Camila for way too long and noticed that she started blushing when she noticed. Wait.... why am I staring at her? Shes my best friend! Well not anymore. But as soon as Camila asked to go to her private house, me and Dinah blurted out, probably way to loud "YES". "Oohhhkay..... um let's meet tomorrow, at 12:00pm? Also bring swimmers. She said with a relaxed face. Dinah screamed with delight and said we would LOVE to! She immediately turned it off and said that Camila sent her an address for tomorrow. I was shaking in my boots, so I ranoto the bathroom quickly and looked in the mirror...... my.... my cheeks were as red as a tomato! I casually walked back into Dinah's bedroom and she starting grinning smugly. "Uhh Dinah why are you looking at me like that?"I questioned "well.... the way you looked at Camila was pretty interesting, so I guess she still likes you, you like her annnnnnd" She then whispered "Camren is real" She and Normani ran out of the room in a fit of giggles while I looked at Ally with a questionable look on my pale red face. She just looked at me like she was about to do her cute constipated looking laugh p, so she just shrugged and ran out, while I was stuck standing here thinking about what to wear, and what to say to her!

Heyyyy ppl my schedule right now is pretty free because I have no homework but I think that will change soon tbh lol. Anyways comment, vote and follower me plz. Love you guys! 💖
Alex