Chapter 19: Cautious

Lauren's POV
As I lay in Camila bedroom, staring at her beauty, I begin to wonder about life. If I will ever have kids with her, if I will marry her, and most importantly right now, who that guy was who tried to practically rape Camila.

@bradsimpson
Hey guys! I may or may not have fucked up. I lost my lover, then screwed up our friendship. And I know that she's reading this. And if she is right now, please forgive me, someone's coming for your partner. Keep an eye out. 🙊👀
*Lauren Jauregui liked this.*

I looked at his tweet in shock, so I decide to do something sort of stupid. I text him.

Lauren: Was what u said on Twitter true?

Brad: OMG laur hi..... And yes it is.

Lauren: then do u have any info on who it could be?

Brad: not really, all i really know is they used to have a crush on you, and they used to date Gigi Hadid. That's all that I know, from an unknown Number I got recently asking me to join something.

Lauren: WELL FUCK 😱. Is it Zayn?

Brad: oh my god, I think it may be.

Brad: Wait, he posted something new on his insta!

Lauren: Really? It's been like almost a year since he did.

Brad: HOLY SHIT! This is what he said.

When the knife slits the life from her, blood pooling from her neck, then you'll see how much I love you

When the knife slits the life from her, blood pooling from her neck, then you'll see how much I love you. Green. Blue. Brown. And a spark. Those eyes, body, all mine.

Lauren: WELL FUCK, that's obviously aimed at me! Wtf am I gunna do!

Brad: get a restraining order, as simple as that.

Lauren: you're a genius and probably gunna be one of my best friends

Brad: why thank you 😏

Lauren: not like that 😒

Brad: JKJK just joking! 😂

Lauren: I know boo, see you later bread 🍞.

Brad: See you Jauregay :)

——

Still Lauren's POV
I love Camila too much, Zayn will NOT take her away from me. I go downstairs to get a sandwich and drink, for Camila and I when I notice a van outside. Eh, probably an electrician since my neighbours were having electrical problems. I suddenly have a HUGE burst to pee. I run to the bathroom, pee practically going down my legs and make it just in time. I finish, wash my hands and go to walk out when I hear a terrifying scream. I look out the door to see Camila being dragged away by..... fuck me.... LIAM PAYNE? Okay what the fuck. "YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME! SHES THE ONLY PERSON I WILL EVER LOVE!!" I scream and Liam smirks, pulling Camz into the back of the van. "LAUREN!" She screams, trying to get out of Liam's grasp, failing. I run over to the van, only to be shot by something, I look down and see a dart in my arm. I feel myself slipping away, slowly....

Slowly....

——

Camila's POV
When I'm pulled into the van, I get knocked out.
I wake up feeling strange.
Tired.
Bruised.
I looked around and I see I'm in a dark grey, metal room. I'm tied to a pole in the corner of the room, and I see stuff that is terrifying. Knifes, ropes and razors aligned on a perfectly designed wooden table. I shiver with fear as the creaky wooden door bursts open. I see Zayn at the door, with his 'new', or ex girlfriend Perrie. And she looked terrified. "Zayn! What the fuck are you doing!" She screamed. I knew she didn't what this. "She took Lauren from me when I had the chance, now she has to pay." He says CASUALLY SHRUGGING HIS SHOULDERS as he makes his way over to me, picking up a razor....while Perrie has a look of betrayal in her eyes.

Writers Note
CLIFFHANGER BABY! Practically every chapter has a cliffhanger now lol 😂, but don't worry the next couple of chapters.... okie maybe like 22 - 24 or 25 will be chill. But apart from that,
Love only.
Alex 😜