Chapter 10: The Awaited Moment

Narrator POV
As Lauren chased after Camila, she ended up crashing straight into mark. "Oh well, I guess you were on your up to room 22 eh?" "No you perverted asshole I was running after the girl I love now fucking move." She yelled pushing past him. By the time she got up the corridor Camila had locked their door. Lauren slid down the door slowly and landed on her knees, head against the door. "Camz, I'm sososososo sorry I..." She sobbed uncontrollably. Lauren then heard a click, she must of unlocked the door. She then had and idea in her head. Lauren slowly got up an entered the room. Camila was on the floor near the bed, knees up to her head, crawled in a ball. Lauren crept across the room, grabbing Camila's guitar. She then began to sing one of Camila's songs that was never published, but was a masterpiece. (A/N Play the song up the top plz)
[Verse 1]
Stay back, stay long, and you move on
I stress, come close, move on, please don't

[Pre-Chorus]
Hello, how are you? How you've been?
Lately I wonder how it feels to steal your kiss
Nothing much, just fine I'm doing well
And you can read between the lines but God, I fell

[Chorus]
I only told the moon, tonight up on the roof
I told her that I'm scared that all my thoughts they look like you
I only told the moon, about the way you move
I asked her to please tell me if you tell things to her too

[Verse 2]
Silence. Too loud. Say it, not now

[Pre-Chorus]
So how are you? How you've been?
Lately I wonder how it feels to taste your lips
Nothing much, just fine I'm doing well
And you can read between the lines but God, I fell

[Chorus]
I only told the moon, tonight up on the roof
I told her that I'm scared that all my thoughts they look like you
I only told the moon, about the way you move
I asked her to please tell me if you tell things to her too
That I give it all to you, I give it all to you, I give it all to you
I only told the moon

[Bridge]
And another love song will play on the radio, you know
And I'll wait for the moon to lean in close and say...

[Chorus]
That he only told the moon, tonight up on the roof
He told me that he's scared that all his thoughts they look like you
I only told the moon, about the way you move
I asked her to please tell me if you tell this to her too

[Outro]
That I give it all to you, I give it all to you, I give it all to you
We only told the moon
Only told the moon.
When Lauren finished Camila looked at her with adoration, obviously listening to the raspiness heaven of Lauren's voice.
Camila then stood up and ran to Lauren pulling her in for a passionate kiss. As they pulled away from the kiss that seemed to last for hours, out of breath, they smiled at each other. Camila then asked; "Can we cuddle LoLo?" "Yes we can baby" she whispered affectionately. They fell asleep in each other's arms.
*beep beep beep* the sound of an iPhone going off, Camila's alarm particularly, as it was one directions makes you beautiful, woke them up. As Camila slowly got up groggily, groaning as warmth left her body, since she was no longer cuddling Lauren. Lauren groaned and moaned with the loss of warmth. Camila giggled quietly. "What's so funny huh? Lauren said with her croaky, raspy morning voice. "Oh nothing your just cute" she giggled again. "Oh really huh?" Lauren said seductively, then immediately throwing a pillow at Camila's head, not knowing a pillow fight would occur for the next 15 minutes. But what they didn't know was that a camera was watching them the entire time, from inside their hotel room.
-------------Marks POV---------------
"Sir, it's going to plan, they planned to go hiking today, because of my flirting skills." I said with confidence in my voice. "You're disgusting mark, just get the job done, make a hole big enough for ally to break her leg, then release the snake, and walk ahead not noticing, and come to ally's rescue just before she gets bit." He then whispered through the phone; "you'll be her hero." Crap, I guess he noticed I had a crush on ally. But what people don't know is, I'm not that fat, that was just stuffed pillow stuffing, so I looked more like a pervert. "Yes sure, it will be done." I said seriously. I really don't won't to hurt ally, but my family will be hurt if it don't so I have to.
-----------Lauren's POV-------------
I've never been so happy in my life as I make my way out of the hotel room for breakfast with my soon to be girlfriend.
I had a few ideas or speeches to say to her that were terribly cheesy, but she would love. Some of them were:
1 -