Chapter 15: Truth or Dare?

THIS IS NOT EDITED!!!
Narrator POV
Mark and the girls were sitting in Marks living room playing UNO when suddenly Dinah had and idea. "Guys, can we play truth or dare? " She said smirking having her truth and dare questions already played out for each person, not knowing what was about to happen. "Sure" They all said in unison, leaving their almost finished game of UNO. "Okay..... Lauren, truth or dare?" Dinah asks. "Truth" She says nervously. "Okay, did you have a crush on Camila before 2017?" The Polynesian says with pure dedication to her question. "Okay fine! Ya got meh! I did! But I denied it........ because I was scared." Lauren says, saying the last part quietly. "Nawww lolo it's okay if you told me I would've kissed you till I was 72!" Camila says happily. Everyone smiles. Lauren turns to ally. She then whispered something to Camila and they giggle. "Okay Ally! Since you have Mexican blood, get corn beef, taco shell, and some hot sauce and blend it in a blender!" Lauren yells while laughing. All they girls burst out laughing in anticipation as Ally huffs and pouts while walking to the kitchen, you can hear a faint "I HATE YOU GUYS!" In the background. Everyone is silent and waits in anticipation. They hear the blender mixing the ingredients, oh did I forget to mention it had milk in it? They then hear it being poured into the cup, as Ally walks out with the drink in her hands looking disgusted she sits down and gulps. "DRINK THE BLOOD OF OUR SISTERS!" Normani screamed and laughed immediately after. Ally glared at her than put the cup to her lips. She quickly drank it down and gagged straight after. "HOLY GOD THAT TASTES LIKE DOODY!" She screamed. All the girls and Mark laugh and immediately step away just in case the short girl vomited on the. Ally runs to the bathroom and rinses her mouth out with water. She comes back, sits down and slaps Lauren and Normani repeatedly. Ally turns to Normani. "Mani Bear, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Of course you wouldn't pick dare!" Ally screams. "Who out of this group would you date?" Ally smirks. "Probably.... dang this is weird.... um Dinah or...." The girl thinks for a moment. "Yeah probably Dinah" Normani finally says smiling. As Dinah sits in the corner blushing furiously, Ally turns to Camila. "Okay Mila, truth or da-" "DARE!" She yells. "Okay.... go in the walk in closest for 5 minutes with Lauren" She says. The 2 Cubans begin to blush and Lauren looks at Camila seductively as she pulls her into the closet. As the 5 minutes drag on, they swear they could hear moaning but never questioned it. Dinah got up when the timer rang on her iPhone and banged on the door. Camila and Lauren walk out with messy hair and camila's shirt was on backwards. "Did you... did you go hav-" Dinah tries to question but Lauren covers her mouth. "Yes we did, it was amazing but don't yell it out for paparazzi to hear!" Lauren whisper-yells. As they make their way back Camila sits down and turns to Dinah. "Since Ally, Normani and you were so teasing you, go in the closet with Normani for 10 MINUTES AND IT HAS TO BE STEAMY!" Camila says screaming the last bit. Both of the girls mouths hang open as Normani practically drags Dinah into the closet. 6 minutes pass and the girls hear a bang. Then a moan. Then the girls walk out 2 minutes early hand in hand smiling. "Well well well!" It seems you got some action girls!" Lauren said cheerfully while smirking. They both blush and say yeah we did, right at the same time. Dinah then turns to Mark right after she kisses Normani. "Mark, truth or dare?" Dinah asks. "Truth." "This may be weird but I always shipped you with other youtubers, if you were gay which you tuber would you date?" Dinah asks curiously. "What da fuck. Ummmm probably jacksepticeye, because tiny Tim and a CUTE septic eye would make the cutest babies!" He giggles. "But Ally is my baby" He then says after, because of the look on ally's face, kissing her cheek. They all laugh and put the tv on for background noise, eating more pizza that they had ordered and played UNO that whole night.
It seemed perfect.
Until a face appeared from the top of the stairs in the darkness that no one noticed.

@austinmahone
You'll be mine, and I'll be yours tonight :)

@ausllyfandomatic: @austinmahone
Is this lyrics for a new song?!?!

@austinmahone: @ausllyfandomatic
No, it's something more than that :)

Hahah! I'm back baby! I was in Sydney and I couldn't update because the hotels wifi was shit, but I'm back now! With tonsillitis 😒. But I'll still update! And if I stay home from school tomorrow I'll update again! Also follow me on Instagram at @alexandraaitchison

 But I'll still update! And if I stay home from school tomorrow I'll update again! Also follow me on Instagram at @alexandraaitchison

Go follow me as I update about my Wattpad regularly!
Any way,
Love only!
- Alex 😜