Mate?

I looked at Hoseok who shrugged. "What are you talking about? Your mate? We don't have time to worry about your mate while our mate is missing too." I said as we parked in front of the school gate. "What?" Jaebum asked knowing that he was confused as hell.

" *noises* Get your own phone next time dog!" I heard Jungkook yelling in the background. "Where are you guys?" Hoseok asked. "Still inside the school building." Jimin answered.

"Alright, we're going inside." I told them as we got out from the car. "How will we go in unnoticed?" Hoseok asked me as I scanned the area, the school is basically surrounded by tall walls but not too tall and I can see several cameras around them. The human technology has improved so much now.

"Let's find a blind spot."

Hoseok and I sneaked around the walls trying not to look suspicious. "Namjoon." I turned around to see Hoseok already on the wall as he sat on top of a tree branch away from the camera's view.

"Great job Hoseok!" I whispered, using my vampire ability I easily climbed over the walls and landed perfectly on the ground before looking for our mate and brothers.

🌸🌸🌸

You

What the hell. Why is my neck hurting so much? I tried to lift my arm to touch my neck but couldn't, I opened my eyes and squinted trying to focus my eye sight since its blurry. After focusing my eyesight I noticed I was inside a dim room, there was on my one single light bulb and it want enough to fill up the whole room.

I was tied to a chair and tried to break off, but instead of ropes I was chained! "This is utter bullshit." I mumbled.

Wait.

Hara!

I looked around frankly and heard a groaning sound not far from me. "Hara?" I called out and received a grunt in respond, "Ah, my head hurts." I heard her complaining and sighed in relief, she's still okay.

"Where are we?" Hara asked, "I'm not sure but it has to be those three dudes at the street." I said irritatingly and tried to shake off the chains around me. Just then the door opened as a figure walked inside the room, I glared at the silhouette until their face was seen once they stepped under the light bulb.

And it was a girl! I mean, a woman. Well, she does look older than me. "Hello Rachel, it's nice to finally meet you." She grinned, her bright red lips showed her white teeth and she has fangs.

"Who this?" I frowned at her, what? I don't know who the hell is this crazy bitch. "My mistake, my name is Grace." Grace said, she has grey hair and wore a black tight dress. "Um yeah Grace, hey... My name is Hara and can you tell us why we're here?" Hara pipped in as Grace just smirked.

"Of course! I'll be glad, but..." She walked up to me and gripped my cheeks roughly I winced feeling her long sharp nails digging in my cheeks, "Not now my dear, soon you'll know and when that time comes... I hope you and your little mates are ready." Grace started to laugh evilly. Me and Hara exchanged looks weirdly.

"What drugs are you on?" Hara asked.

Grace stopped laughing and glared at Hara before releasing my face roughly and she walked towards Hara. "You smell like those mutts." Grace gritted out and pulled Hara's hair causing her to yelp in pain.

"Yo let her go you crazy lady!" I said shaking the chains around me hoping it'll loosened up at least. "Why should I? I can do whatever I want with you two since you're in my world." Grace said her eyes turned red and she has this psychotic look in her. I started to feel scared. For real.

When she let go of Hara she slapped her on the face nd Hara cried out in pain. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I screamed at her feeling anger rising in me, ain't nobody touching my best friend! Grace walked towards me again and she snapped her fingers as the chains around me disappear, before I could even register anything I felt a sharp pain on my left face as I fell from the chair and on the floor.

I didn't have time to stand up because Grace already kicked my side as I flew across the room, my body hitting the wall. I gasped for air and felt my ribcage hurting every time I took a breathe for oxygen.

Grace laughed menacingly as I could hear her heels hitting the floor. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth in pain and anger as she crouched down in front of me. "Did that hurt?" Grace asked me with a fake frown.

"No, it felt heaven actually you hoe." I spat at her, without warning she had me pinned on the wall with her hands spoed around my neck blocking my airways. "No! Let her go!" I heard Hara crying in the background. "What about now? Hmm?" She asked tightening her grip every second.

My vision got blurry and I struggled to open my eyes and my lungs hurt from lack of oxygen. I kicked Grace on the stomach but she held it down with her other hand giving me a smirk. "You can't beat the goddess of death Rachel." Grace smirked. Eventually she let go of me and I fell on the ground welcoming the air that rushed inside my lungs while coughing out loud. "I'll be back." Grace sang before leaving the room.

"Rachel... Get up." I heard Hara whimpering at the background, I tried to keep my eyes open and forced myself up as I staggered towards Hara's direction. Weirdly, she wasn't chained up like me but instead she was tied with a rope only.

"That bitch sure can give a kick." I laughed out but regret it instantly when my sides hurts. "I think she broke my ribs." I groaned and sat behind her chair and untied Hara just in time as I fell on the floor. Hara rushed to my side and lifted my head on her lap.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but... I wish the guys are here." Hara whispered feeling a tear dropping on my face.

***
Time for some action. Is it okay? Sorry, this is my first attempt trying to write action shit. Forgive me if it's lame.

What do you think? Why would the goddess of death want Hara and Rachel? 😲

Comment and upvote~