'Lets not worry about that. I need to prove what we are. My dad wants to meet you.' She rushes me out, holding my hand the whole way out of the school to the forest just across the road.

great, another accomplis in my muder. probably not her dad either. some messed up lovers who like to muder girls for the thrill.

I had never even thought to go in here now thinking about it. That's super strange. It's so close to home, I've always missed it. I love the woods and always go into the one behind my house. its not all that exciting back there but its calming.

We walk for around five minutes, twisting and turning, going this way and that, until finally we come to a clearing.( my memory is shit so if i need to run im for sure getting lost and going to die) (rip me i guess). It was really pretty, i have to give mia credit. We were surrounded by bright green trees. You could hear birds all around flying and chirping their tune. There are red and purple flowers around us in full blume. So pretty and bright like they were glowing. I can't believe I haven't been here before. Well I guess I'll be coming here from now on if i dont get torn appart and drained of my life force. Maybe Mia can come here with me,she seems to know her way quite well.

I look over to her and shes already looking at me. I can tell she's nervous. She visibly tenses then breaths a long sigh.

'Alla?' she calls.

'Yeah?' I respond remembering why I'm here. shes going to show me her 'wolf'.

'Move back a bit would you? I need space to shift.' She says a little demanding. Not sure how I feel about it, but hey, i'mma bit dominant if you know what I mean?

I do as she asks and move to the tree line behind me that leads further into the woods. I keep my eyes on her and she starts taking off her clothes! What on earth is she doing?!

' Woah woah woah' I shout. 'What are you doing?! Put your clothes back on!'

She looks up and laughs. The fuck? She shakes her head and continues. Oh my god this is just so mean right now. i cant decide if shes going to r word me or if id consent to whats running through my mind.

She puts her clothes in a pile by a tree and walks to the centre. 'Alla!' She shouts over to me. I try my hardest to not to look at her... Yeah but it was so hard not to. Seriously I did try. i pinky promise.

'Yeah' I reply timmidly. shy. im shy right now okay?! a pretty girl is naked in front of me, how could one not be shy right now?

'What ever you do, do not run away or freak out got it?!' she demands. I'm not leaving with this view on show, thats for sure. I hope no one else is in the woods right now because that will be something to explain. Oh don't worry sir she's just has a screw loose and wants to show me her wolf. Yeah I'm not sure that will go down well.

'yeah yeah sure' I say not even attempting to look away any longer. Don't judge me. She's the one who took all her clothes off.

Before my eyes she jumped up in the air. What is she doing? She can jump really high I'll give her that. i had to strain my neck to see her. she should apply for the olympics.

Then I hear bones cracking then a howl. I shrink back with my eyes closed. I hate that sound. Makes me shiver and cringe.

I re-open my eyes and in front of me is a massive brown and black wolf. I mean bigger than a normal wolf I see in my woods. This one was way too big for a regular wolf.

My mouth falls open at the beauty. It... It looks so breath taking. The fur looks so soft, so fluffy. The wolfs eyes were a bright blue, depthless. They shine like the moons reflection on the ocean. They mirror the trees and myself in them. They are pulling me into them. Almost as though they were looking into my soul. I could stare at this beauty all day and never get bored.

'mate'

'Please don't be scared of me Alla' Mias voice comes from the wolf, almost as though she was speaking in my mind, not outloud.

'Huh?' I get out. I couldn't form words. I look around trying to find Mia in the trees or behind this massive beast. Nothing. she was gone. how could she? this was her plan! to let me get mudered by this massive thing. its jaw was the size of my body! it could eat me whole! i guess there would be no evidence. there goes my t.v documentry. thanks mia.

'Now do you believe me?' She says slyly. i could hear her smug smile.

I'm so stunned. I couldn't form words and my brain isn't functioning properly. All I do is nod.

She licks my face and giggles. Ughh that giggle! It gets me every time!
She turns around and shrinks down and mutates back into a naked Mia.

Well that was interesting I guess I have to believe her now. Wasn't expecting my 'normal' day to be so 'not normal'.

I need my bed. at least i havnt gotten mudered yet. physically i might add. my brain has infact died. mudered itself. simply said ' bye bitch. youre on your own'.

~~~~~~~~~

Omg that took longer to write than I thought it would. Super not sorry it was so long but you know,who cares.

The photo attached is Alla. Isn't she hot? She who I inspire to be in life 😂😂

Also we have a winner for the book cover!! ❤️ ❤️ 😂 I'll announce it in the next chapter

Edited 4th April