Special Crossover [Part 8]

The spirits in the bathhouse were panicking, they were serving food to the No-Face, but he kept gobbling them.

"It just keeps getting bigger!"

"Don't let it swallow me!"

"Here she comes!" One of the spirits said when Rose approached them, they looked at her with worried look, afraid she could be eaten. Then, the foreman went out the room, and met Rose.

"Thank goodness, Ella! Vicky can't control him anymore!" The foreman said.

"There's no need to be upset, I'm sure Ella will turn up!" Vicky said from the room, tried to calm the monster down, but there was no use.

"Where's Ella!? I want Ella!" Vicky yelled.

"Go, hurry!" The foreman told the girl, Rose stepped in. Then Vicky came out from the room.

"Vicky, it's Ella." The foreman said.

"Where were you?!" Vicky asked furiously, then turned to No-Face, "Ella has come, dear guest. We'll be right with you."

Vicky looked very displeased, "What took you so long!? This is a complete disaster! Suck up to him and squeeze all his gold out of him!"

She then noticed the mouse on Rose's shoulder, squeaking, "What's that filthy rat?!"

"Don't you recognise him?" Rose asked, hiding the truth that the mouse was her son.

"Of course not, how disgusting!" Vicky said, disgusted. The mouse, her son felt irritated.

Vicky then pushed Rose into the room, "Now, in you go."

Rose glanced at the gigantic monster, "Take your time." Vicky said, before closing the door.

Outside, some spirits were a bit worried about Rose, Vicky tried to eavesdrop what was going on inside.

"Is she alright in there by herself?" The foreman asked.

"Want to take her place?" Vicky asked, then the foreman didn't speak a word.

Meanwhile, Ella was dealing with the monster inside the room, "Try this, it's yummy." No-Face offered.

Ella gave him a serious look, "Want some gold? I'm not giving it to anybody else." No-Face said, "Come over here. What is it you want? You can tell me."

"Where did you come from?" Rose asked, making the monster shut his mouth.

"There's some place I have to go right away," She explained, "You should go back where you came from."

"You can't help me with what I want." No-Face said.

"Where's your home? Don't you have parents?" Rose asked again.

"I don't wanna... don't wanna... " No-Face stuttered, "I'm lonely, lonely..."

"Can't you get back home?"

"I want Ella! Want Ella!"

"Are you going to eat me?"

"Take the gold!"

"If you're going to eat me, have this first." Rose gave him the River God's medicine, "I was saving it for my parents, but you can have it."

No-Face ate the medicine, then suddenly, he threw up.

"Ella!" No-Face roared, "Girl, what did you feed me?!"

The monster went crazy and aggressive, he chased Rose, with the mouse and mosquito on her shoulder, all over the bathhouse, Vicky tried to stop him, but ended up became dirty because of No-Face.