Chapter 3: The Almost Stolen Rose

Headmistress Cinderella was waiting for the students to gather at the Main Hall (idk what it was called). Then, after the students had gathered, she opened her mouth and started to speak.

"Good morning, students, and welcome back! Today, I'd like to introduce a new student who will attend Regal Academy." She announced.

"A new student? So cool!" Rose squealed.

"Hmm, I wonder if the student will be a boy or a girl." Astoria said.

Then, a boy, with blonde hair, just like Rose's, green eyes with yellow accents. He was as tall as Hawk, the same level of handsomeness. Some girls started to swoon over him.

"Hello, I'm Couglan, Couglan Charming, grandson of Prince Charming." (not that prince Charming in Cinderella)

"Welcome to Regal Academy, Couglan," Headmistress Cinderella greeted him, "you will join Rose's team."

"Rose?" Couglan confusedly asked. Headmistress Cinderella then pointed to her granddaughter.

"She's the girl with long blonde hair, and has pink headband." Headmistress Cinderella described.

Couglan then saw the little Cinderella was sitting with her teammate. After that, he couldn't stop staring at her.

She's so beautiful, Couglan thought, I'm so lucky I joined her team.

The SnowWhite then saw the Charming staring at the Cinderella. Surprised, He clenched his fist, growling in anger.

"Uh, Hawk, you okay?" The LeFrog's granddaughter asked

"Wha-?! Uh, yes, I'm totally fine!" The SnowWhite said nervously. Scratching the back of his neck.

Couglan walked towards the team, Rose then approached him.

"Hi, there! Couglan, right?" The Cinderella said, greeting him.

"Y-yes, Couglan Charming." Couglan replied.

"So cool! Grandson of Prince Charming! And by the way, welcome to the team!" The Cinderella said, shaking his hand.

Wow, she's warm, friendly and kinda bubbly, she's so cute.

"Oh, how rude of me, I haven't introduced myself! I'm Rose, Rose Cinderella."

"So, you're the granddaughter of Cinderella, the headmistress?"

"Yes! and oh, these are my teammates, Astoria Rapunzel, Hawk SnowWhite, Joy LeFrog, Travis Beast, and Lingling Ironfan."

Couglan and the rest of the team shook their hands, when he shook hands with Hawk, the SnowWhite squeezed the Charming's hand a bit hard.

"Nice to meet you, Charming." Hawk whispered sternly to him.

Couglan gulped.

What's going on with this guy?

Then, Headmistress Cinderella approached them.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I have some information to be told to Couglan. Professor SnowWhite is going to held a masquerade ball the next three days. So, please take a partner with you." She informed.

Couglan nodded, Hawk was glaring at him.

Hmm, maybe I will ask Rose to be my partner to the ball, Couglan thought, daydreaming about the Cinderella.

Headmistress Cinderella dismissed the class, they had a short break before the next class started.

"HAWK, BE MY PARTNER!"

"HE'S MINE!"

"MARRY ME, HAWK!"

"OVER HERE!"

Hawk's fangirls were freaking out again, chasing the SnowWhite. When Hawk was trying to escape from them, he saw the Charming was also running.

"Huh?"

Hawk then saw some fangirls were chasing him.

Wow, first day at school he has already have fangirls, Hawk thought.

"COUGLAN, BE MINE!"

"COUGLAN!!"

"NO, HE'S MINE!"

"MINE!"

That's the risk if someone's too handsome, like me.

He searched for a nearest bench and took a rest, then, after a while, he saw the love of his life was talking to the Charming in the school garden.

Wait WHAT!?

"So, what do you want to talk about?" The Cinderella asked.

"Well, it's about the ball." Couglan started.

"What about it?"

"W-will you...be...m-my partner to the ball?"

Rose froze, Hawk nearly want to scream "WHAT?!".

That little brat, trying to steal my chance to ask Rose!

"U-uh I..." The Cinderella replied.

Please say no! Please say no! Please say no!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I-I'll think about it." Rose said.

phew!

"Uh, okay then, my princess~❤️" Couglan said in a flirty tone, he kissed her hand before he left.

Hawk growled like an angry lion.😡😡😡

grr! You little-

"Geez, what a flirt." Rose said, sighed.

Hawk decided to approach her.

"Hey, Rose!" Hawk greeted.

"Oh, Hawk! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry. By the way, class is about to start, so let's get going."

"Okay."

They left the garden, they didn't notice someone was spying on them.

"So, Hawk SnowWhite, you took my Rose away from me, don't worry, I'll take her back!"

____________________________________________

That's all! Hope you like it! Thanks for the readers who read this fanfic, see you at the next chapter!😄😄😄