Chapter 16: His Last Words

Use the music above, it perfectly match (I guess)

I cried when I listen to this music

______________________________________

Hawk defended himself, he didn't want to fight with the girl of his dreams, he didn't want to hurt her. But the problem was, she was controlled by the Charming, Couglan, with the help of Vicky Broomstick, he could brainwash the Cinderella and made her thought Hawk was her enemy.

"Rose, please stop!" he cried, several times.

Rose didn't hear him, she continued to fight him. Even though she was very exhausted.

"Don't listen to him!" Couglan commanded.

Rose nodded, she swung her sword and attacked the SnowWhite. Luckily, Hawk was able to dodge her attacks.

"Rose, please..."

Hawk kept on pleading her to snap her out. But, Couglan kept commanding her not to listen to the SnowWhite.

"Keep on attacking, Rose! Finish him already!"

"Yes, master."

Rose swung her sword once more, but Hawk was very quick.

"Rose, stop!" Hawk pleaded once more, but the Cinderella didn't listen. She kept attacking him, and the SnowWhite used the mirror shield to protect himself.

"You won't get away from me!" The Cinderella hissed.

The SnowWhite almost gave up, he seemed couldn't break the spell on her. She was completely brainwashed because of Vicky's doing.

"You can't stop me, Hawk SnowWhite! I'm now more powerful than you thought!" Couglan laughed, whilst lifting his chin up to look down at him.

Hawk didn't hear what the vain prince said. He was focusing on Rose, whom Couglan used as a weapon to defeat Hawk alongside with Vicky, who wanted to be the greatest villain in the fairytale. And in order to win Rose's heart, Couglan must help Vicky in defeating the fairytale heroes, including Rose and Hawk. Vicky let Rose to fulfil Couglan's promise.

"Rose, please, wake up! You don't remember anything, do you?" Hawk desperately asked, his voice was hoarse and exhausted.

Rose stopped for a while, she slowly tried to remember everything, confused, she hold her head, trying to remember her memories.

"Rose, please, you are the Granddaughter of Cinderella, not their slave, you are a princess, a true princess, And the girl of my dreams." Hawk told her.

Rose held her head, groaning in pain.

"Rose, don't listen to him! You have me, remember?" Couglan butted in.

"Rose, please, ignore that boy, remember the moments we had in the past."

Rose, didn't know which order to take, since the spell was about to wear off.

"ROSE! JUST KILL THAT BRAT ALREADY!!" Couglan yelled, eyes raging with fire.

When she heard those words, the spell was even stronger, making her stronger.

"ROSE!"

Rose's spirit was burning. She rose, ran to Hawk, and she was quick enough to stab him with her sword.

"Hawk, NO!" all of the teammates screamed, they stared at Hawk, then moved to the brainwashed Cinderella.

"Good job, Rose Cinderella, my evil slave! Now, I will be able to be the greatest villain, without anyone disturb me!" Vicky congratulated, cackling.