Chapter 18: The Perfection of Life

The happy fairytale couple entered the class, followed by their friends behind. Inside, Rose was greeted by all of the students and professors. They were very worried about her. The Headmistress seemed to tell them about it.

"Rose!"

"You're back!"

"I'm glad you're fine!"

"Where have you been?"

A lot of questions were thrown to the Cinderella, and the Cinderella just answered them with her original smile.

"I'm fine, just don't need to worry about me." She reassured.

Everyone cheered, glad to have their one and only true fairytale hero (including Hawk, of course, since he was the one to broke the spell). They lifted the Cinderella in the air, cheering her name.

Not long, Headmistress Cinderella appeared, the first thing she saw, was her one and only granddaughter, standing in front of her, smiling widely. The Headmistress was surprised, but happy at the same time, she ran towards her, and put her in her embrace.

"Rose, I'm glad you're okay.." She said, tears poured down through her eyes.

The Cinderella, who gladly returned the embrace, smiled at her grandmother, telling her that she was fine.

"Don't worry, granny, I'm fine.."

After a few moments, they pulled from each other.

"By the way, where is Couglan, and Vicky?" Rose curiously asked.

"Oh, don't worry about them, dear, I had deal with them."

The Cinderella sighed in relief, "Thank goodness, that idiotic prince, he always messed with me."

Headmistress Cinderella laughed, and smiled.

"I knew that Vicky and Couglan were behind this, thanks to your friend, Lingling, I finally found out what happened to my precious granddaughter."

"What are you going to do with them, granny?"

"I want to banish them, away from the fairytale land."

Rose smile faded, a memory coursed through her mind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You are mine now, my princess~"

"Rose, finish him already!"

"She is MINE! None of you can touch her!"

"I'll have my revenge, Hawk SnowWhite."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the flashback ended, she was thinking about something for a moment, after a while, she started to speak.

"Granny, I'd like Vicky to be banished, but, please, let Couglan stay here, he's still new, you can't just banish him. He just jealous, he wants me. I know this is a bit foolish, I know he had done a lot of stupid things, the flirting, the fighting, and everything, but, please, just let him stay."

Everyone remained calm for a moment, then, Headmistress Cinderella opened her mouth.

"Rose, I have never met a Cinderella like you, you have the heart of gold, you really care for your friends. You are definitely a true Cinderella."

The Cinderella was startled, "Me? A true Cinderella?"

The Headmistress nodded, " Yes, my dear, you really look like what a true Cinderella look like, just like me."

Rose hugged her grandmother, "You're also a true Cinderella, granny."

Headmistress Cinderella smiled, and hugged her back.

The other professors joined them. They approached the Cinderella and were relieved the girl was fine.

"We were worried to death, since Cinderella told us what had happened to you, dear." Magister Rapunzel said.

"Yes, but we're glad you're here safe and sound." Dr. LeFrog added.

Rose, moved her eyes to Hawk, staring at him, and grinned.

"It was all thanks to Hawk, he sacrificed himself to save me." The Cinderella said.

Then, everyone stared at the SnowWhite.

"If Hawk wasn't there, I would be Couglan's slave right now."

Hawk stared back at her, the most beautiful Cinderella in the fairytale land.

"He was the one who broke the spell on me. He saved me from danger."

Hawk, was truly touched by her words.

"My life, won't be complete if I don't have him by my side."

She moved towards the SnowWhite, radiating love and happiness. Hawk couldn't help but stare at her. When she was in front of him, the Cinderella gazed lovingly into his turquoise eyes.

"Hawk..." She whispered.

Hawk put his hand on her cheek, staring at her deep blue eyes.

"Thank you.." She said.

"Uh.. for what?"

"For everything."

Rose then noticed her grandmother and the others were watching. She felt uncomfortable about it.

"Excuse us, Headmistress Cinderella, but we need some privacy." Hawk asked.

The Headmistress nodded.

The SnowWhite grabbed the Cinderella's hand, dragging her outside, heading towards the garden.

"What do you want to talk about?" The Cinderella asked.

"Uh.. I..."

___________________________________________________

Yay! The new chapter is out! Enjoy it!

Don't forget to check my other book out!

IN LOVE WITH YOU AND MUSIC

Well, the story was originally made by me, and it was kinda trashy, but I hope you like the book! I'll update the book soon.

And if you want to see some spoilers for the second season of Regal Academy ep. 15 A Mermaid's Tale, just go find Crystal_Elemaine1806! She has the vid, and also read her books!

See you at the next chapter!