Chapter 19: The Cinderella and The SnowWhite's Reunion

Crap. Why did I stutter?! Hawk thought

"Uh, Hawk?" Rose asked, confused by his actions.

The SnowWhite remained silent for a moment. Then, he opened his mouth and started to speak.

"Thank you." He said.

The Cinderella was completely confused.

"Uh, thank me for what?" She asked.

"For everything, Rose, everything, you didn't have to thank me back then, I sacrificed myself to save you, because I love you, I want you back, to be with me."

Rose could feel her body betraying her, her cheeks were red.

"Rose, you changed my life, and everything, the first time I met you, I thought you were just a clumsy and oddly energetic girl,"

The Cinderella was embarrassed, remembering the first time she entered Regal Academy.

"But, when I got along with you,  I was wrong, at first I doubted you to be the best student in class, just like Astoria. But, I knew, you were a braved strong hero who helped and saved us."

"Even though my granny didn't like you at the first place, she started to grow fond with you. She always sets me up with princesses, but, I already have my eyes on a princess."

Rose just kept listening to him, trying to hold her tears.

"At first, I was too confident at being a hero. I always cause the team in trouble. My fangirls just like me because of my looks. But you, you are like the light which saved me from the darkness, you know me, you like me not because of my good looking, but, you like me because of my personality, you made me know who I really am, you think I'm brave, humble, and sweet,"

A new layer of red blush was created on the Cinderella's face.

.

.

.

.

"Hawk, you know, prince can be brave heroes and besides, you're a pretty sweet guy."

.

.

.

.

.

.

She remembered those words, when she and the SnowWhite were alone, outside the ballroom.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Well, sorry I swapped you away from Hatty, I-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh, no, Hatty! ..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She was ashamed of herself, she rudely interrupt him, by leaving him alone just to have another object for her fairytale collection.

"When it was the day of The Grand Ball, Hatty asked you to be his date for the ball, I just realised that when Hatty approached you and took your hand," Hawk said, "And honestly, I was a bit jealous."

Surprisingly, the Cinderella just laughed.

"What's so funny?" Hawk asked with an annoyed tone.

"Hahah.. I'm sorry Hawk, I never though a prince charming like you got jealous of a guy, jealous of Hatty."

Hawk just smiled, She's cute when she's laughing.

"Day by day, week by week, you grew stronger, you defeated Vicky when she controlled the gate, by using the glass slipper. I was very proud of you. You really are a true fairytale hero."

Rose smiled sheepishly.

"And, I was just trying to say.."

Hawk took both of her hands, and breathed deeply.

"Will you... will you be my girlfriend?"

Rose gasped, she never though he would ask her that.

She then took a breath, and answered his question.

"Yes."

_________________________________________