Special Crossover [Part 7]

Use the music above

Rose ran to the injured dragon, "Stop, go away!" She shouted at the green creatures, "Hawk, It's you, right? Hang on!"

Vicky's bird was also there, it tried to attack Rose and shoo her away, but the girl didn't mind it.

She tried to calm the dragon down, since he kept wiggling in her grip, "Calm down, Hawk!"

Suddenly, the baby went out of his room, looked angry, and was ready to cry very hard.

"I'm not afraid of blood!" He stated, "I'll cry if you don't play!"

"Please be a good boy and wait," Rose said, pleading him not to cry.

"If you don't play with me, I'll cry.."

"Please wait!"

Suddenly, the paper that attached on Rose's back started talking, "What a racket, simmer down."

It flew to the baby's face, "You're a little butterball, aren't you?"

The paper bird touched the floor, and transformed to a woman, she and Vicky almost looked alike.

"Still transparent.." She said, looked her surroundings.

"Mommy?" The baby asked.

"Oh dear, can't you even tell me from your own mother?"

She then casted a spell on him, turning him into a mouse, "There, that gives you a little more freedom."

She turned to the bird, and changed it into a small mosquito. And she also turned the three green creatures into a copy of Vicky's son.

Rose stared at her, the woman turned to her and smiled, "This is our little secret, you tell anyone and I'll rip your mouth out!"

"Who are you?" Rose asked.

"Vicky's twin sister," The woman replied, "Thanks to you, I've had a good look at this place and enjoyed myself."

She walked towards her, "Now hand over the dragon!"

"What do you want with Hawk? He's badly hurt!" Rose said nearly shouting.

"That dragon's a thief, my sister's lackey," The woman said, pointing at the dragon Rose was holding, "He stole a precious seal from my house."

"Hawk would never do that! He's so kind!" Rose argued.

"All dragons are kind and stupid, eager to learn my sister's magical ways." The woman said, "This boy here will do anything that greedy woman wants."

She stepped closer, "Move away! It's too late for him anyway. The seal was protected by a charm, anyone who tries to steal it must die!"

"No, you can't!" Rose shouted, until a loud bumping sound interrupted them, apparently, the fake baby was trying to catch the mouse and the mosquito, which were the real baby and the bird.

"What's gotten into them?" The woman asked, and moved away, "Hey there, cut it out! Go back to your room!"

Suddenly, the dragon growled, destroying the paper bird, making the woman vanished.

"Oh, dear, seems I was careless.." The woman said before disappearing.

Then, Hawk, the dragon fell into the hole, with Rose on his body, "Hawk! Oh, no!"

The mouse and the mosquito also jumped in, Rose quickly caught them, and fell deep into the hole, the dragon was half conscious, he turned really aggressive. They flew until they reached the boiler room, breaking the roof of the room, Rose fell, and Travis watched her, as he caught her.