Special Crossover [Part 4]

Hawk and Rose went down to the main hall. There, they met other spirits, who were disgusted by the girl next to their master.

"Even on Vicky's orders," The foreman said, "We can't allow humans."

"Her contract has already been signed." Hawk shortly explained.

"What?"

The spirits gasped, and covered their mouth and nose. They couldn't stand Rose's smell anymore.

"I promise I'll work hard." Rose said, bowing to everyone.

"Don't send her to us."

"Can't bear that human stink."

"Three days of eating our food and her smell will disappear." Hawk said sternly.

Everyone became quiet.

"If she's still useless then, fry her, boil her, do with her as you will." Hawk spoke again, this time, he spoke more sternly than before.

The spirits gasped once more, and stared at the poor girl.

"Back to work!" Hawk shouted, "Where's Ling Ling?"

Ling Ling looked surprised, "Wha-?! Don't dump her on me!"

Hawk frowned, "You said you wanted and assistant."

"That's right, Ling Ling's just perfect!" The foreman said.

Hawk turned to Rose, who was then called Ella, "Go, Ella!"

"Y-yes, sir!" Rose answered, and ran towards Ling Ling.

"You're gonna pay for this!" Ling Ling hissed, "Follow me, Ella."

Rose nodded, then they went somewhere Rose felt unfamiliar with. When they arrived, Ling Ling turned to Rose and smiled genuinely.

"So you pulled it off?" She asked.

Rose gave her a confused look, "Huh?"

"You're so thick, I was worried," Ling Ling said, "Keep your wits, now. If you need something, ask me, okay?"

"O-okay.." Rose stuttered, she didn't look so well.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" Ling Ling worriedly asked.

"I feel dizzy.."

They headed to a big room, full of beds. Ling Ling went inside while Rose waited outside.

"This is our room," Ling Ling said, while searching something from the wardrobe, "Chow and sleep, you'll be fine."

She then took out a blue apron, "Here's your apron, wash it yourself, and here's your trousers.."

She gave the girl an apron an a pair of trousers, "You're so puny," Ling Ling said, while trying to find the perfect cloth for her, "Too big."

"Um, Ling Ling?" Rose asked.

"What is it?" She replied.

"Are-are there two Hawks here?" She asked.

"Two Hawks?" The woman said, "Of him? I sure hope not. Still too big."

Ling Ling was still looking for the cloth, "He's Vicky's henchman, so watch out for him."

Rose frowned, she then slowly curled up on the floor, sobbed quietly.

"Found it!" Ling Ling exclaimed, taking the cloth, then noticed Rose was curled up, "Hey, what's wrong? You okay?"

She rubbed gently on her back, until she accidentally woke a spirit up.