Chapter 6: Evil Masquerade Ball

At Rose's house.

SnowWhite's masquerade ball was tomorrow, the Cinderella squealed in excitement, while jumping up and down on her bed.

"Rose, you better go to sleep now!" Clara yelled, again.

Rose quickly went to bed. Then, she closed her eyes and finally fell asleep.

The next day, Rose woke up super early. Wow, she never woke up that early. She got ready and pick Travis up. Then, they walked to the secret way to Regal Academy.

"Rose, I never thought you're going to school early." The Beast said.

"I'm just excited about tonight!" The Cinderella replied, squealing.

"Who are you going with?"

Rose blushed when she heard the question.

"W-well I-uh..." She stuttered.

"I know you're going with Hawk, am I right?"

"Travis!"

Travis kept teasing Rose about her going with Hawk. The Cinderella felt her cheeks flushed.

"Here we are!" Travis said, he took the key, and said the magic words.

The door appeared, they entered the door, and arrived at Regal Academy.

Rose realised they were very early, because Hawk, who usually came first, wasn't there.

"Guess we're a bit too early." Rose said.

"Oh, there's Lingling!" Travis squealed, pointing at the Ironfan.

Rose smirked, Travis blushed.

"Go talk to her, Travis!" She encouraged.

Travis nodded, still blushing, then he walked towards Lingling, and the Cinderella went to the school garden, waiting for there others to come.

Minutes later, Hawk came, and went to the garden, the place where the team usually hang out. When he was walking inside, he saw Rose, sitting alone on a bench. He saw Gigi running towards her.

"Oh, hey, Gigi!" The Cinderella greeted.

Gigi squeaked.

"It's a little boring sitting alone here, guess singing might help?"

She then opened her mouth, and started to sing.

"🎶I can see this is the moment, I can see this is the day!🎶"

The SnowWhite gasped, he knew that song somewhere.

"🎶You and me, we're gonna fly away!🎶"

It was the song they used to sing last semester, 'This Is The Moment'. When him and Rose sang together after defeating the Sea Witch. (Season 1 ep. 16 The Song of The Sea Witch)

Rose have such a beautiful voice. Hawk thought.

"🎶I can see this is the moment, now I feel ready to go! Come take me somewhere I don't know... There we'll go🎶"

Suddenly, clapped and cheered were heard from behind.

"Bravo, Rose!" Astoria complimented.

"How long have you been there!?"

"Couple of minutes ago."

Rose blushed in embarrassment. The gang just giggled.

"Let's go! Class is starting in 10 minutes!" Astoria said.

(Time Skip)

School was over, it was time for the students to get ready for the masquerade ball.

At the Cinderella Castle, Rose was scattering her ballgowns everywhere. She was finding the perfect dress for the ball. After few minutes of finding, she finally found the dress, a Cinderella-themed pink dress with white highlights.

The Cinderella quickly cleaned her room, and she took her tiara with her masquerade mask.

"Rose, Hawk's here!" Headmistress Cinderella said.

"Coming, granny!" Rose replied.

The Cinderella walked down the stairs, she saw the SnowWhite was waiting for her, wearing a navy blue tuxedo with purple trimming.

When Hawk saw his princess walking down the stairs, he was amazed by her looks.

"Wow, Rose, you look...beautiful." Hawk complimented her.

"T-thanks, Hawk, you also look cool." Rose said.

"Shall we?"

"Let's."

The SnowWhite and the Cinderella walked outside, they rode Hawk's dragon to go to the SnowWhite Castle.

When they, arrived, they were greeted by Professor SnowWhite. Professor SnowWhite had no longer disliked the Cinderella, she knew Rose was the one for her grandson.

The stepped into the ballroom. Rose and Hawk saw their teammates at the corner. Couglan was bering surrounded by his fangirls. Once Couglan saw Rose in her mask, he quickly recognized her, and saw her with Hawk in his mask. He tried to control his anger and jealousy, he knew the evil trio would help him to get Rose back.

Soon, Professor SnowWhite announced.

"Let the masquerade ball, begin!"

The music started to play, some of the prince asked their princess for a dance.

"May I have this dance?" Hawk asked, offered his hand to his princess.

"Of course." Rose answered, taking his hand.

They started to dance, Astoria and Joy started to fangirl.

Minutes later, Hawk and Rose had finished dancing. Hawk excused himself to take some refreshments.

"Perfect."

When Hawk was sipping some juice, a girl approached him. 

"Hey, Hawk!" She said.

"Uh, do I know you?"

"Well, I'll introduce myself outside, C'mon!"

The girl grabbed Hawk's hand and went outside, meanwhile with Rose...

"What took him so long?" Rose questioned herself.

Then, a boy approached her.

"Rose?"

"Uh, who are you?"

"Follow me, I'll explain later."

The boy took Rose's wrist and ran outside. Then, he too off his mask, and revealed himself.

"Couglan," Rose coldly called him, "What do you want?"

By then, Vicky, from behind, casted a spell on her.

"AHH!!" Rose screamed, and blacked out.

__________________________________________

Chapter 6 is out! Hope you guys like it! See you at the next chapter of my fan fic!