Special Crossover [Part 5]

The white dragon flew away, leaving the bathhouse. Rose stood there, watching him as he disappeared in the clouds.

She decided to go back to the boiler room, Travis was still sleeping, and after a few moments, he woke, and saw Rose was lying on the floor, eyes shut. Travis glanced at her, using his magic, he took a blanket and covered her with it.

Day turned into night, everyone was preparing to welcome their guests and started working.

"Where were you? I was so worried!" Ling Ling said when she found Rose in the female's room.

"I'm sorry." Rose said.

They went down to the hall, taking their name tags, "Outta my way!" A spirit said to the girl, Ella.

The girl started to do some works, like sweeping, brushing, and so on. She was quite new to all of this, despite Ling Ling had told her everything about the bathhouse.

"It's that the best you can do?" Ling Ling asked, watching Rose squeezing the sweeping cloth, she was pretty weak, since she was still a teenager, and she was a human.

Suddenly, an aogaeru approached them, "You and Ella get the big tub as of today." He said.

"What?! But that's aogaeru's work!" Ling Ling argued.

"Orders from the top, better give it your all."

Ling Ling grumbled, she asked Rose to waste the used water outside, and it was raining. When she was throwing the water away, she saw the spirit again, in the rain.

"Aren't you getting wet?" Rose asked, the spirit didn't answer.

"Hurry up, Ella!" Ling Ling called.

"Coming!"

She took the water basin, "I'll leave this open."

She left, and the spirit, called No-Face. Stepped inside the bathhouse through the opened door.

Rose and Ling Ling took some cleaning equipments and went to the biggest tub in the bathhouse. The tub was really dirty and full of litters.

"Jerks! They haven't scrubbed this in ages!" Ling Ling grumbled, "This bath is reserved for our filthiest guests. It's caked with sludge."

They cleaned the floor, and scrubbed the tub, until the aogaeru appeared.

"Ling Ling, Ella, first customers are here!" He said.

"Okay! Right away!" Ling Ling replied, "Shoot, clearly harassment!"

Ling Ling then turned to Rose, "This tub needs a herbal soak. Get a tag from the foreman."

"A tag?" Rose asked.

"A herbal soak tag."

"Right, ma'am!"

She climbed outside the tub, "Uh, Ling Ling, what's a foreman?"

Meanwhile, Vicky the Sorceress was in her office, admiring her jewellery. Until, she sensed someone's presence was coming to the bathhouse.

"Something's coming, I wonder what." She said, tidied her jewellery up, and went to the window. 

"Some useless spirit, under cover of rainfall."

Outside, a stink spirit was walking to the bathhouse, it really stink a lot, and the other spirits couldn't hold that smell.

Meanwhile, Rose was at the foreman's desk, asking for a herbal soak tag.

"I can't waste that on you!" The foreman said, while greeting the other spirits, "Why, good morning! Feeling refreshed? Okay! One deluxe sulfur soak!"