Chapter 11: The Cinderella's Expectation

The gang was waiting at the SnowWhite's room, waiting for Hawk to appear from the mirror. Suddenly, the mirror started to glow, and Hawk got out from the mirror.

"So?" The Beast asked curiously.

"Rose, she's inside this mirror."

They all shocked, they didn't think Rose was trapped in there, because Hawk told them Vicky had banished her the last night at the ball.

"But, how?" The Rapunzel asked.

Hawk sighed.

"I don't know, but the thing I know is that, the nightmare I had before was real."

They all nodded, understood Hawk's words.

"She said that someone had casted a spell on her, so she was trapped inside my mirror. Fortunately, there is a way to break the spell."

They all relieved, there was a way to break the spell, and brought their beloved Rose back to them. 

"Now, we just need to find the way." Astoria said.

Everyone nodded, leaving the room, before leaving, Hawk took one last glance at the mirror, hoping Rose that she would be alright.

He then stared at the pendant the Cinderella gave him.

"Rose, please be safe." He muttered under his breath.

When he left his room, he didn't realise his pendant was glowing, but the light faded after.

Meanwhile, in the mirror, the Cinderella was daydreaming about her prince, her hero, Hawk SnowWhite, she remembered, one by one, her moments with him.

When they were dancing together, at the Grand Ball.

When they were singing, after defeating the evil sea witch.

When Hawk had saved her so many times.

She knew Hawk wanted to be a true fairytale hero, just like her, they had the same ambition. Being a true fairytale hero.

The Cinderella then stared at the bracelet the SnowWhite gave her.

She missed him already, she missed her friends, she only had two more days to break the spell, otherwise, she would vanished, the eternal vanishment

"Hawk, please be okay." She murmured, while admiring the beauty of the lake next to her.

She wished she could go back to Regal Academy, rather than curled up, trapped in a mirror. Vicky and Couglan had done that to her, especially Vicky, who threw the spell on her. Rose was so irritated, her new friend Couglan, betrayed her and her friends. But, she wanted to forgive him, for what he did. She had the heart of gold, the heart of a true Cinderella, the person who always help and forgive people for their bad deeds.

Meanwhile, Vicky and Couglan were in Headmistress Cinderella's office, the Headmistress kept asking them questions about Rose, but Vicky didn't want to answer where she was then.

"Vicky, answer me." Headmistress Cinderella sternly asked.

"Actually, Headmistress Cinderella, Vicky had banished her using some kind of spell." Couglan answered.

Vicky shot dead glares at him.

"Vicky, is this true?"

"No, this is so not true! I didn't banish Rose! I just trapped her inside a mir-" She stopped when she realised what she was saying.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, Headmistress Cinderella."

"She was about to say she trapped her inside something." Couglan answered again, making her shot dead glares again to him.

"Inside what?" 

Vicky then gave in.

"I trapped her inside a mirror, using the mirror spell."

Headmistress Cinderella sighed, it was Vicky all that time.

"Vicky, and also Couglan, you two gave me no choice but to punish you two for what you did last night. And for you, Couglan, I have another punishment for you for fighting with Hawk SnowWhite." the Headmistress said.

Vicky sighed in defeat, Couglan just groaned.

Why you little pretty boy?!?

"Now you may go."

They left, and Vicky moved forward the Charming, shooting dead glares at him.

"One day, you're gonna regret this!" She whispered.

"You are to blame! I wanted her to be mine, not vanishing her!"

"Lower your voi-"

"I DON'T CARE!!"

Couglan shouted at her, the Broomstick just stood there, shocked by what her said.

"I'm sorry." the Charming coldly said, and slowly walked away from her.

"I don't need you help anymore, I'll do it by my own."

Vicky arrogantly turned her head, facing the opposite way from Couglan.

The Charming left the Cinderella Castle, and went back to his grandfather's Castle.

I'll save you Rose, before that annoying SnowWhite steal you again. I won't let anyone steal you.

He decided to go back to the Academy first before heading back to the Castle, when his dragon had landed, he went down to find Rose wherever she was.

Suddenly, some dragons passed through Regal Academy. Couglan noticed them, and he realised the riders were Rose's team. He then decided to secretly follow them.

___________________________________________

There! Another chapter is out!

Enjoy! Read, Vote, and Comment below!

Wait until the next chapter is out!

Hawk: Don't worry, we will save Rose!

Astoria: Wow... he's super energetic when we wanted to rescue Rose.. *sarcasm*

Hawk: HEY!

Travis: And FYI, you and Rose made the perfect couple!

Hawk: WE ARE!!

Joy: Wow, he directly admitted it!

Lingling: Well, lots of people, even the readers of this story ship them!

Astoria: Yeah, true.

Hawk: Wait, so you guys ship me and "HER"?

Author: Well, duh! Yes we do!

Joy: And, uh, what's the ship name?

Astoria: HASE!! #HASE4LIFE!! *fangirl*

Lingling: Agree!!

Hawk: Guys... *blushed really hard like a tomato*