The others all watched and they fought each other, like pro's as if they had been doing it their who lives, in Awe and a little bit of fear, but they all knew they would never hurt each other and the weapons where fake, they all gasped, as both Zac and Daya, flipped in the air as if it where nothing, before tautening each other and got back to fighting.

" Your so cocky." Daya huffed at Zac, after he had knocked both daggers out of her hands, to the floor and held the fake sword he had to her neck, both breathing heavily and grinning at one another, " Nice in-between the legs one though... i did not see that one coming." Daya laughed at him, kissing him on the cheek and pulled away from him.

Zac smirked and chuckled at her, also pulling away and swung the sword in his hand, casually and pro like, as Daya picked up her daggers, " your getting better." he told her, nodding proudly.

" yeah well... good teacher." Daya smiled at him happily, playing with the fake daggers in her hands a bit, " i miss my real ones though..."

Zac laughed a bit, and nodded, " Yeah, i don't even know how we got into this but we did, i miss out training room, and my real sword and other weapons."

" Wait wait wait!" Darnell called out to the couple as the family all sat in shock, gapping at them, " You mean to tell us that, you two, actually do this for fun? and with real weapons!?" he asked looking at them crazily.

Daya and Zac laughed, coming over to us, still puffed out from fighting, sitting on the floor in front of us all, still with their fake weapons, " Yeah, Zac and i, know how to fight with all types of weapons, and yes we have real ones but we only just them for fun, never take them out of the house." Daya told us, all, smiling, leaning against Zac and bit, as he wrapped an arm around her.

" His a bad influence on you..." Kaz shook his head at Daya, who looked at him and frowned, as Zac looked down, letting go of Daya, looking upset.

Daya looked at her dad with disbelief as the others did, " wha-? Dad, i thought you where happy for me? " she asked, him, looking a little heart broken at him.

" Daya, his changed you, his no good." Kaz said to her firmly.

" Wha-i-you-" Daya stumbled along her words, looking at him, hurt written all over her face, " I can't with you." she pointed at him and stood up, shakily, " You- you-!" she continued standing in shock and anger.

Zac looked up at her and got up as well, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder to clm her down, as everyone looked at Kaz in shock, disbelief and disappointment, " Daya don't do or say something your going to regret..." he told her softly, though there was pain in his voice.

" NO!" Daya exclaimed, angrily, taking everyone back, looking at her wide eyed, " No! thats it! i have tried to ignore all your looks yo Zac and i have tried to show you, i love him and he loved me but you won't take it!" she screamed at Kaz, who looked at her in shock, as everyone did, she had never raised her voice at Kaz in her life.

" You don't like us together?" she asked him, deadly calm.

" His a faze Daya, and his no good for you." Kaz said firmly, ignoring the part of him to stop talking and accept Zac.