Now what

~trying not to spoil the show~

Hi, so you guys may or may not have seen the new episode of Gotham recently. And I can say I have not and I haven't really been "up to date" with Gotham episodes in a while (im working on it don't worry).

But you all may be wondering "Well what happens to your Jerome Valeska imagines book if what happened to Jerome is permanent"

Well I can also tell you I'm going to continue writing. I'm going to continue to make stories up about our favorite psycho as if the episode never happened.

And then when I get caught up on Gotham's recent episodes I might turn this into a Jerome Valeska and Jeremiah (whatever his last name is) imagines book. Although it will be difficult organizationally, I'll figure it out.

I'm deeply saddened about what the writers did to Jerome, but if they have a plan I guess we'll have to roll with it to see the show grow.

Thank you all for reading this. I'll now get writing on the fourth part of the story I've been making.

Love you guys

ALSO

I will not be writing about his current situation (with the exception to the old situation) because it will make me v sad. I mean, maybe when I get caught up but idk. Okay thank bye.