Please, J?

"Jerome, please?" You begged. He shook his head.

"No, (Y/n). The guys would make fun of me and they wouldn't respect me." He argued.

"J, c'mon! They won't even know! It'll be between you and me. Promise!" You said, grabbing his shirt and pulling him toward you. He sighed.

"Anything to make you happy, Princess," he caved. You hugged him.

"Yes!" You yelled. You grabbed his arm and pulled him to your conjoined bathroom and sat him down. You got out all of your makeup. You started with a primer, obviously, then tried concealer but it wasn't the right shade so you took it off. Then you decided to do his eye makeup. You grabbed an eye pallet and started to do a nude eye look, thing.

"Are we almost done?" He asked.

"No, now sit still." You ordered. He grumbled and started to squirm. "Jerome, so help me. If you don't sit still I will personally tie you to a chair downstairs and have all the boys watch. Then I'll cut off the most important thing to a man." You threatened. He gulped and nodded.

"Jerome! Theo's got a job for us! We need you down here!" Aaron yelled.

"He'll be down in a second!" You called. You heard him chuckle.

"Take all the time you need, Sweetheart!" You could practically hear the smirk in his voice. You rolled your eyes and continued.

"Gorgeous, I gotta head down now," he said and got up. You whined. He went downstairs. He was hoping it wasn't noticeable that he was wearing makeup.

"Finally. Are you and your girl done up there?" Greenwood asked with a chuckle.

"Jerome wait I'm not finished yet!" You yelled down the stairs. They lost it. Jerome sighed. You had an eye pallet in your hand, a makeup bag in the other, and continued to work on his eyes. "This takes time. It has to match everything perfectly. It's gotta coordinate with your eye color, which is hard because your eyes are blue yet green. They're gorgeous, but terrible to work with." You complained.

"She's doing your make up?!" They couldn't stop laughing. Jerome glared at them, giving them a look that said, 'When my Princess is done here, I'm gonna kick your asses.' You put the pallet down and he sighed with relief, only for you to grab the eyeliner from your bag.

"Ah hell!" He grumbled. You smiled and kissed his check, which immediately made him feel better. You made a very sexy cat eye and grabbed the mascara.

"Don't blink." You commanded. He didn't and it was successful-ish.

"Done?"

"Not yet." You said, grabbing blush and a brush. You made his cheeks a rosy pink and grabbed lipstick.

"Oh no, no, no. This was bad enough. You ain't puttin' that on me!" You grabbed his cheeks and made a face.

"It's the last thing. Promise. Now. I have two choices. A dark plum or bright red?"

"Bright red." He mumbled, looking to the side angrily. You smiled and uncapped it.

"Purse your lips." He looked at you weird. "Pouty face, Jerome." You said, "Like when you were begging me the other night to-" He put a hand over your mouth to stop you, the guys laughing even more.

"That's enough of that. Let's get it over with." He said, making the face and allowing you to put the makeup on. He looked fabulous.

"I love it! I'd kiss you but I don't want lipstick all over,"

"Oh no! You put me through all this. The least you could do is kiss me." He said, pulling you in and smothering his lips all over your face.

"Agh! Jerome! You're ruining my makeup!" You groaned agonizingly. "Stop now, I'll make it up to you later!" He stopped, a creepy grin on his face.

"Really now? And how will that occur?"

"Tonight when you get back from your job. Special time for us alright?" You said coyly. His smile grew.

"Alright boys, let's get this job over with as soon as possible!" He yelled.

"Why so she can style your outfit to match hers?" Greenwood mumbled. You looked to Jerome. He nodded.

"Greenwood I'll kill you!" You yelled and ran at him. He ran the other way and it led to a busy chase that may have broken a vase. (That rhymed)

I tried finding a better quality picture but I couldn't and its late and I'm tired but I wanted to update so hey. Also plz comment. I like replying to comments and making frens.