Blue Eyes Pt 5

She woke up alone to the smell of a male musk. She smiled and tried to snuggle into the blankets more.

"Hey rat! Get up! You're going to be late!" Her brother yelled through the door.

"You'd like that, you pig!" She yelled back before getting up and dressed, brushing her teeth and hair. She went downstairs to the kitchen. "Let's go. I've got to take care of some stuff for French and Mr. Parker wants me there early." They headed out and she did what she needed to for French and went to her first period.

The day drawled on, but she went home and laid on her bed, almost passing out until a knock came from her balcony window. She opened the doors and was picked up and pushed onto her bed. She started panicking until she saw it was him and hit his arm.

"I almost had a heart attack!" She told. He laughed, put his arms on both sides of her and kissed her heavily. She put her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso. He bent his arms to rest on his elbows and she broke for a split second to take a gasping breath, but he reached his neck towards her lips so she couldn't keep him waiting.

She took her arms off from his neck and reached for her shirt. He stopped.

"Are you sure? We can just make out a bit.." He said.

"You told me you could help my teenage hormones. Dad won't be home until seven, James is out until right before dad gets back, what could go wrong. Unless.. You're chickening out?" He gave her a dirty look and she pulled him in again.

They went at it heavily and passionately. She knew this was going to be the best secret to keep from her father. She was never going to forget this night.

The next morning she woke up alone again, this time she felt.. Different. She got up and felt a weird feeling in her lower region. She changed and grabbed an apple and started her walk to school.

She went to the locker room and changed for strength. She was the last one in the locker room when,

"Hey, Gorgeous." She whipped around and grinned.

"How'd you get in? How'd you know what class I have?" She ran to him and hugged him. "I'm so happy you're here."

"It was easy. Just dress like a kid in a hoodie and you'll get in easy. And let's say I did some snooping while I was at your house," he said. She smiled. "Grab your stuff we're going out." She nodded and went to her locker, grabbing her clothes and phone and following him out of the building.

Hey. Sorry I lied about when I'd update. I got my period and felt crampy af and drivers Ed kept me busy but I've updated twice. Also what imagined book should I do for other celebs or characters? I'm thinking about starting another one..