Blue Eyes Pt 6

She followed him in a car and had a very strong looking man drive them.

"Where are we going?" She asked. He smiled.

"My place, why? Scared? Nervous? Perhaps, lusty?" He asked in return. She smiled and looked out her window.

"Maybe a little," she said quietly, knowing he heard her anyway because of his hand rubbing up and down her thigh.

When they arrived he led her down a dark hallway, up a set of dusky stairs and through an old, scratchy painted door. She saw a nicely kept bed with a few dressers, a closet and a cleanly bathroom.

"This place is rather clean considering the looks of everywhere else in this place," she told, looking up at the ceiling and turning in circles. She began to get dizzy until she fell on her back flat on his bed.

She sat up and opened her mouth, but was cut off by him kissing her. She ran her hands gently over the staples in his face, trunk not to hurt him, and gripped his hair, tugging roughly. He groaned hungrily and pulled her shirt off, almost ripping it in the process.

They did it again, even more hungrily and heavily than the last time. It was like she was stuck on him. She couldn't get enough. Maybe it was his charm, maybe his love making, or maybe the fact that it's her first foot out of line and she knew it would make her father angry, she was a teenager that was bound to rebel after all.

She was laying in his bed when she realized he wasn't there. She slipped her shirt and pants back on when she heard heavy boots on the ground. She stayed quiet and padded to the bathroom, hiding behind the shower curtain and sitting down in the tub.

The steps got closer and closer until they sounded like they stopped right outside the door. She held her breath and jumped when the door swung open with a slam. She covered her mouth to hide a whimper. She heard a gun shift to someone's other hand and they gripped the curtain and pulled it back.

She felt a sickening feeling in her stomach when she saw her uncle and a dozen other GCPD.

"Harvey, I can explain-!"

"Don't. Don't you say a word," he told and stuck his head out the door. "Jim! In here! We got a live one!" She felt even more sick when she heard hurried steps. Her father walked in the door and she felt her heart drop as she sat there, mouth open, eyes wide.

She could see his face sag in sadness and anger. She felt her eyes well up and she tried to speak.

"Don't you dare talk. You wait until we get to the station." He pointed a finger toward her and walked out with an angry look on his face.

The rest of the officers pulled her up and drug her to the squad car. She sat in the back while they searched for the rest of the men.

Her jaw dropped when she saw him being pushed out with his hands behind his back. He looked at her and winked at her which caused him to get jolted forward.

She was thrown on a metal chair and left in silence. She was cold. Almost ice cold.

The door opened and she looked up. "Dad! I swear I can explain everything!" He held up a hand.

"(Y/n) (M/n) Gordon, how dare you go off escapading around town in the middle of he night with a lunatic?! Do you not know what I do for a living?! Do you understand how dangerous he is?!" He yelled. She cowered back.

"I don't even know his name. And he wasn't ever that psychotic with me.."

"Well he had been declared a lunatic after he killed both his mother and father, shot up the station, tried setting a bus on fire - which was full of high schoolers!- and almost killed Bruce Wayne!"