Unfocused

He was minding his own business when you sat next to him. He looked at you quizzically and didn't get a chance to ask you what was on his mind when you started talking.

"Hi! Ooh! You're cute! Will you be my friend? I need more friends. We should be friends. Ooh! You have pretty eyes. What would our kids look like? Imagine them with your eyes and my nose and your brows? No! Mine! Then them with your jawline because yours is heavenly. And imagine them with your couple of freckles. Oh! But our hair colors together would be so cute!" You chirped. You leant in closer to him. "I'm (Y/n), by the way. Wow. You're so pretty. Am I pretty?" He started to talk. "I don't think I am. Am I rambling? I think I'm rambling. Okay. I'm gonna shut up now." He looked at her.

"You're beautiful. I'm Jerome."

"That's such a cute name! We could be called (Your names mixed)! We'd be so cute together! We could even-" You burst out laughing and everyone around you did too. "I can't!" You gasped. "She rambles," you breathed, "so much." You laid your hair on the table prop.

"I knew it! I knew you couldn't handle it!" Cameron laughed.

"I can do it! She rambles.. Just.. So much!" You leaned to him and put your forehead on his upper arm. "Can I," you calmed down, "can I try it again?" The director nodded and you cleared your throat and looked serious yet insane, as required. "That's such a cute name! We could be called-" you flinched and looked away from Cameron. "Cameron! I'm trying to focus!" You yelled, laughing in between.

"I didn't do anything!" He chuckled. You gawked.

"You so did! You looked at me with that weird look Jerome gives! It made me break character!" You told. He shrugged.

"Well, maybe I did.." He trailed off. You pointed at him then looked to the director.

"He admits it! It's not my fault!" You said. He nodded and you tried the scene again. You got it right that time and everything went smoothly after that.

You were by the snack table on set and you were hanging out, waiting for your scene.

"So that was a pretty fun scene, eh?" You turned around to see Cameron.

"Oh it was just great," you said with a roll of your eyes. "You're a terrible co-star, yknow?"

"Oh, please! I'm a great co-star!" He scoffed.

"No, that Noel guy. He would be a good co-star," you said with a smirk. He chuckled and looked to the floor.

"Yeah he's cool," he said quietly.

"Or that Jeremy Allen White," you smiled, eating some Goldfish. He shook his head.

"He's great too."

"You don't seem as enthused as I do.." You said, narrowing your eyes.

"Well, though my characters gay, I am not. Though they're good friends, I do not feel like that towards them." You chuckled.

"You're cute," you sighed. He looked at you and you felt him stare. "What? Do I have crumbs on my face?"

"No, you'll have something else on your face in a minute, though." You looked at him and he pulled your face towards his and he kissed you. You were confused at first, but you liked it.

"(Y/n), an Cameron on set 17," someone called over the speaker. You both fixed yourselves up and noticed a few people looking at you. You took a sip of water and followed Cam to the set.

"There you are! We have one more scene to shoot and that's a wrap for today," the director said. You leaned to Cam and he leaned down to you, brows furrowed.

"Save some of that thing you did just now for later, alright?" You asked. You then went to the set and sat where it was marked, leaving Cam to watch you with a smile.