Can we keep him pt.3

"This is his room. Let's just get it over with, Jerome. Hospitals freak me out." He turned to you, his brows wrinkled.

"How do they freak you out?" He asked. You shrugged.

"Doctors are weird," you told. He went into the room and you heard muffled talking before a loud shot sounded. He ran out and pulled you along. You didn't pay attention to where you were going and made a lot of turns and twists and went through a lot of double doors.

You and Jerome ran into a room full of tubs and you were almost out when you stopped and walked back to a tub. It had pink blankets and a little person in it.

You gawked at it in awe and picked her up. She stared at you with bright blue eyes. You smiled at her and got close to her face. She cooed and smiled slightly.

"What are you-" Jerome paused. He walked to you and leaned over your shoulder.

"It's a baby.." You said quietly staring at her. He looked at you and saw a look in your eyes he hadn't see since he'd first met you. "She kind of has your eyes, in a way.." You looked at him and he smiled. Not his normal, creepy, insane smile but a sweet, loving, one.

"You want to nab her? We can take her if you want, Princess," he told with a shrug.

"No," you shook your head, "she has her own mom and dad that love her. Besides, I'd want my own. I'd want him or her to have some of my features. Yours too, of course." You stated at you while you played with her hands. You looked at him to see him with an unreadable look on his face, which for him wasn't hard. "What?"

"You saying you want to have a baby with me?" He asked with a smirk. You smiled.

"I mean it's not like we haven't tried," you said with a raise of your eyebrows. He chuckled and kissed your temple. You put the baby down and rubbed her head gently before you and Jerome quickly escaped.
~~~~~~~~

You pulled up your pajama pants and laid down. You sprawled out and listened to the faucet run. Jerome walked out, toothbrush in hand.

"Were you serious?" He asked. "You actually want a baby?" You nodded and yawned. He smiled. He walked back into the bathroom and you heard the water soon stop and the light flickered off. He walked out and jumped on the bed next to you. He propped himself up on an elbow and looked at you. "We could always try tonight if you wanted to." You looked at him and smirked.

"I think I'd love to," you purred.

Let's just say Greenwood had a fun time making fun of you and Jerome..